Fast Buds Fast Buds Spring 2022 Grow & Show

Hey y'all!

I just want to clear up any confusion in case there is some =)

I sent everyone a pack of testers, either FBT2201 or FBT2202... and along with that, a gift pack of some randomly selected seeds from our current line up.

For this Grow & Show, we are wanting to see the testers grown, I just thought to send everyone a gift as a thank you for participating in this!

Happy Growing everyone!

Thank you @Fast Buds Heather :bighug:
Can’t wait to see what we can grow together !!

Hey y'all!

I sent everyone a pack of testers, either FBT2201 or FBT2202... and along with that, a gift pack of some randomly selected seeds from our current line up.

For this Grow & Show, we are wanting to see the testers grown, I just thought to send everyone a gift as a thank you for participating in this!

Happy Growing everyone!
@Fast Buds Heather Does this mean you do not want it open to showing other strains - Just the FBT2201 and FTB2202?

@Fast Buds Heather Does this mean you do not want it open to showing other strains - Just the FBT2201 and FTB2202?

I don't mind if other strains are shown, no! But We wanted to showcase a few of our up and coming strains mostly.

Happy 2/2/22!! :biggrin:
Well, my package arrived this morning, whoot! (2) FBT2201 seeds are currently very warm and cozy on my router. I will report back in a few days when I see wee baby roots. And big thank you to @Fast Buds Heather for the bonus package of Original Big Bud Auto seeds. Let the games begin......
:yay:

Last edited:
Hey y'all!

Happy Growing everyone!
We all concur, of course. :cools:

Thank you for the opportunity. Seeds arrived today. FBT 2202.

I'll be doing one in a 5 gal and another in a solo. Looking forward to seeing what happens.

2/3/22
DAY 0
Strain: FastBuds FBT2201
Lighting: MarsHydro TSW2000
Temp: 88* RH: 85%
Substrate: CannaCoco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well..... 24 hours on the warm router, and we had 2 little root tails! :biggrin: I moistened (2) Root riots and (2) 9oz solo cups with RO water and a splash of CALiMAGic and Rhizotonic, placed seeds in riots, and planted them in the middle of the cups. They were then placed in my new propagator and set in the Big Girls tent. (Trying something new and skipping baby tent.)
:yay:

DAY 0.jpg

DAY 0A.jpg

Last edited:
Back