Fast Buds Fast Buds Spring 2022 Grow & Show

My seeds arrived today. FBT2022.
I'm gonna get mine started as soon as I figure out whether this ice storm is going to knock power out. Gotta have light to see, Ya know?
I'm honestly super excited to get them going too, So this weather is killing me...

Both seeds went into ph'd water just now, And seeing how they're already floating about 1/4" under the surface, Will go into starter cups in a little bit.
IMG_20220204_110506662.jpg

Both seeds went into ph'd water just now, And seeing how they're already floating about 1/4" under the surface, Will go into starter cups in a little bit.
View attachment 1415612
There were on bottom when I woke up from my nap a little while ago, So they went into starter cups a little bit ago.
IMG_20220204_193545385_HDR.jpg

I'll update when they pop up @Mañ'O'Green and @Fast Buds Heather . They seem really fresh, So it may not take long at all.

Hallelujah bless my heart! I'm in a rural area 12 miles from the post office and luckily, I went into town today. I was all excited about the package from Spain so stopped by the mailbox on the way and there was a notice from the post office. Long story short, I got the package with FBT 2201 and Trainwreck! I saw Trainwreck was included and literally lost my shorts! (Not literally - I just wanted to say that.)

They'll go on to soak in the morning. @Fast Buds Heather @Mañ'O'Green would a separate dedicated blog be ok, or would you prefer I gum up this thread with my statuses? I prefer a separate blog but I'll do whatever you want. After all, you did send me a strain I'm salivating to try. :pass:

Last edited:
Hallelujah bless my heart! I'm in a rural area 12 miles from the post office and luckily, I went into town today. I was all excited about the package from Spain so stopped by the mailbox on the way and there was a notice from the post office. Long story short, I got the package with FBT 2201 and Trainwreck! I saw Trainwreck was included and literally lost my shorts! (Not literally - I just wanted to say that.)

They'll go on to soak in the morning. @Fast Buds Heather @Mañ'O'Green would a separate dedicated blog be ok, or would you prefer I gum up this thread with my statuses? I prefer a separate blog but I'll do whatever you want. After all, you did send me a strain I'm salivating to try. :pass:
I personally journal all of my grows in my own threads for my own records. I cannot remember what I did last week but if I post it I got it. You show your girl off here often, minimum weekly. All is good.

I personally journal all of my grows in my own threads for my own records. I cannot remember what I did last week but if I post it I got it. You show your girl off here often, minimum weekly. All is good.
Ok I can do that. Thanks for the pointer!

2/5/22
DAY 1
Strain: FBT2201
Lighting: MarsHydro TSW2000
Temp: 88* RH: 85%
Substrate: CannaCoco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2) little ones wanted to say hello this morning! I had to help the rear lady remove her helmet, but I am sure she will be up and pretty like her sister by this afternoon. :biggrin:

20220205_071216.jpg

Back