Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

I been talking with Fastbuds about that, so lets see hows things go...:d5: I'm a sativa guy myself, so I know just what ya mean.
Cool, I cant believe how many people dont like them. Been blazing Super Lemon Haze for my day smoke, still has to cure tho.

Cool, I cant believe how many people dont like them. Been blazing Super Lemon Haze for my day smoke, still has to cure tho.
Funny part about that, they don't even know why they don't... They see some "big names" don't so they want to be like them and just follow suit for whatever reason without knowing why actually, lol... it's not like they can say the genetics are bad, they far from that..I know some complain about them not shipping to usa, but for some reason it's okay if other's don't ship here for some reason they still good.... it's just bias in my opinion..I know they working on that too, they can still be gotten from different site's like most others can be, just not directly from them..

Funny part about that, they don't even know why they don't... They see some "big names" don't so they want to be like them and just follow suit for whatever reason without knowing why actually, lol... it's not like they can say the genetics are bad, they far from that..I know some complain about them not shipping to usa, but for some reason it's okay if other's don't ship here for some reason they still good.... it's just bias in my opinion..I know they working on that too, they can still be gotten from different site's like most others can be, just not directly from them..
I get all mine from with the U.S. just have to look, got a couple places I will buy from just keep looking and when the got some I grab them. Once my state goes legal I will not be worried about customs and can order from any seedbanks.

I get all mine from with the U.S. just have to look, got a couple places I will buy from just keep looking and when the got some I grab them. Once my state goes legal I will not be worried about customs and can order from any seedbanks.
yeah we will be legal in 2019 I hope you will be also:thumbsup::smokeout:

I do testing for FastBuds, so for me getting seeds isn't an issue.. I'm not sure why people get so upset they have a hard time to ship directly to usa, I know of many other breeder's that do not ship to usa but you won't hear them say anything about any of them...:shrug: In my C.C test grow the very early parts will probably explain what I said above...It's really true people just follow suit if you check that out you will see what I mean..:thumbsup::smokeout::pop::coffee: I actually got upset about it as you will see in that thread if ya check it out...

yeah we will be legal in 2019 I hope you will be also:thumbsup::smokeout:
Some are trying but most of the Republicans in office resist to tell the truth or accept it. Not all, but a lot of them keep saying what about the message it sends to the youth and it's a gateway drug bullshit. Those are the key words that tell me they are lying and they're not going to be honest. So not sure when rec is coming, money wins out at the end of the day so it will happen.

I do testing for FastBuds, so for me getting seeds isn't an issue.. I'm not sure why people get so upset they have a hard time to ship directly to usa, I know of many other breeder's that do not ship to usa but you won't hear them say anything about any of them...:shrug: In my C.C test grow the very early parts will probably explain what I said above...It's really true people just follow suit if you check that out you will see what I mean..:thumbsup::smokeout::pop::coffee: I actually got upset about it as you will see in that thread if ya check it out...
C.C is that a new 1 from fastbuds?

Some are trying but most of the Republicans in office resist to tell the truth or accept it. Not all, but a lot of them keep saying what about the message it sends to the youth and it's a gateway drug bullshit. Those are the key words that tell me they are lying and they're not going to be honest. So not sure when rec is coming, money wins out at the end of the day so it will happen.
yeah they idiots man, caveman type thinking! they could careless that over 60% of public wants it and supports it...they just stuck in their dinosaur thinking:funny::bong:

Last edited:
yeah they idiots man, caveman type thinking! they could careless that over 60% of public wants it and supports it...they just stunk in their dinosaur thinking:funny::bong:
Nailed it! Ya, I know I wish we were a state that could vote on it but we ain't so either they will change or they may not get reelected next time lol.

Back