Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

Nice, now I got some thinking to do. I think going all energy next grow. I just harvested 170g Kings Kush auto so got enough for night time lol. I like the energy stuff a lot, all I can get. I wish there were more sativa strains in auto. I'm mean like all or just about all sativa. I have so many indica I dont need anymore, I might have to start on some photos next.
Mexican airlines

@Mcdee Not sure if you tried there Tangie, but that's suppose to be insane! I know Bushmaster just finished one recently..
I have 2 of those beans. Was a freebie, supposed to be 1 but was 2 in pack lol. I read it's pretty big and dont like training, I'm in a 2'x4'x5' tent so havent run it yet because of that. Thanks for that 1, I actually picked up Barney's Farm tangerine dream cause I thought I would be like tangiematic. From what I read it seems to be more indica than i wanted.

Hey Guy's here are a few bud shots of the Lemon AK47, This is extremely good! it has a lemony/hashy on inhale & lemony/earthy on exhale. It hits hard & fast, you can feel your eyes being pulled in the back of your head lol.. :drool::d5::smoking::smokeout:
IMG_0105.JPG
IMG_0106.JPG
IMG_0107.JPG
IMG_0134.JPG

Back