Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

:worship:Congrats to the Winners. And to all who participated. I had a really good time seeing everyone’s grows and their styles. Thanks to @bushmasterar15 who oversaw the whole battle:bighug:.

We are all Winners:smokeout:
Thank you and I have to also say thanks to @HighnDry for helping me out when I had some issues keeping the update checkoffs going.

Just a side note on photos of plants..I can see how big some of your plants are for the peeps that didnt win we had some real BIG BUDS here . But if you would add something for a size reference that would let people know what the real deal is. Congrats to the winners Great JOB everyone!

20190427_171820.jpg
This was taken not to long before chop

Congratz to the winners. Some mighty fine plants there, folks. And a big thanks to @bushmasterar15 for all the time and diligence spent keeping all these cats well herded -- especially like the summary at the end where you post up the winners with their votes and plant pics. :smoking:

Congrats.. you silly grass growing hippies lol :crying: Maybe this 2nd leg I will qualify. Though Im not to worried about it this time around. Just want to grow the mostest, bestest bud in the shortest amount of time for reals.

Happy Growing you'll!

:worship::cheers::bighug:

Congrats to ALL and we will be seeing you in the Finals -

Old Boy’s Barn will be competing for Mephisto Grower of the Year and a WIN is what we are aiming for!:shooty:

:pass:

Back