Indoor GreenBean's Grows

Day 29. Not a ton to report other than a bit of cleanup and a little more pinning. I’ve been taking it a little slower and less aggressive, a little here…let her rest. A little there… and now I’m just going to let her go for a little while

I’m liking the Floraflex so far.

I’m also realizing that I probably won’t be able able to get a 10 gallon TALL in here to compare. Might become unmanageable. So that’s probably another thread. I am sprouting a Sage Scout in a 5 gallon for now though. Dunno, that could change. I’m crazy sometimes.

9790E28D-5212-4092-BCC5-B9AF9750D863.jpeg
CF716292-F982-42F3-9B6F-0ACB131EDA40.jpeg

Day 33. She got her last feeding of V nutes last night. I’m giving her today to consume what’s left in the pot, and tomorrow she goes on B nutes. She’s slowly stretching upwards as she consumes the 10 gallon in width.

I’d like her to get a touch taller so I can add a little more soil, and begin to open her up gently via the grommets. All in all, she appears very healthy. I have pushed her on the nutes right to the point where I knew to stop. So we’ve got a very healthy veg going. These sherbs will generally shoot up in height. Then I’ll be able to clean up the lower canopy some. I think.

FE3C4126-CDE6-4261-B063-1C54763658AB.jpeg
0DB3ADE6-962B-4C57-8584-F819DF48C952.jpeg
193D2E60-6033-4093-8DD3-B470060667EA.jpeg
8BE1E002-CA64-4DA3-A8E1-ED4EAE2BD611.jpeg

Day 38, decided to push her just a bit more on the veg nutes. Tonight is her last feeding of the V. She responded well and got a little taller so I could do lower defoliation. Removed the pins. I’m enjoying the Floraflex.

I’ve mentioned before that one thing I’m noticing with the 10 gallon pot being so much wider, is that she seems to want to grow wider and fill out the pot before shooting up. I suppose that may be an obvious outcome. It’ll be interesting to see how it compares to a 10 gallon TALL next round. I’ve gone ahead and put a Sage Scout, and a Mephisto Strawberry Nuggets in 5 gallon pots with her. And will do the 10 gallon TALL next run.

C4D5A41C-A432-4458-9585-F1BD5EFCCE7E.jpeg
E5A14790-3D55-4953-961E-07F09F22C079.jpeg

Last edited:
Day 39. What a difference a day makes? She kept telling me not to switch her to B nutes yet. I kept saying that I should. Guess she really did want to consume the 10 gallon before she went all in. Looks like things are about to get interesting?

A53F7C79-2141-42BE-B444-3B4F65F9D014.jpeg

hey bud, nice thread and nice grow. Looking good, I’m going with fb orange sherb for my 3rd run, will be following along. Some lovely lst going on there.Good luck with the rest of your grow.

hey bud, nice thread and nice grow. Looking good, I’m going with fb orange sherb for my 3rd run, will be following along. Some lovely lst going on there.Good luck with the rest of your grow.

Thanks man! Good luck on your grow. If you can keep her going, the Sherb tends to sit low to the ground and remain ultra bushy until it starts to really flower. Then she starts to shoot up. Until then, she stays really stocky. Branches grow strong and stiff pretty fast too, even when they're little. So if you're not careful, you'll split stalks on her. Once she gets a little taller I like to remove the pins and let her into the stretch. Once she's heavy into flower, I open it up with grommets very gently. I like to push the veg as long as I can and this one is going longer due to the 10 gallon pot. I keep saying that I'm going to switch her over to B nutes, but she doesn't want it quite yet. Soon though. Very soon. Guess a lot of people would have switched already. But she keeps wanting me to wait. Even though I could have already.

40 days of veg. Just gave her a minor “flush”. Gonna let her eat what’s in the pot. And she’s going to B nutes. Let’s see what happens.

BED1A264-75FE-4D05-AFE4-C984D980F2E4.jpeg

Day 42, Sherb is now on B nutes. Sprayed her with the Floraflex Bloom foliar before she woke up yesterday, and then, after she woke up, she took 2 full gallons of the standard Floraflex B nutes before she hit runoff. She is looking good. First time trying a foliar spray, dunno how much difference it makes. But I have it, so I’m trying it out. The B foliar you only use once a week for the first 2 weeks of flower. Whereas the V foliar you use throughout veg. I’ll experiment with the V foliar on the Night Owl I guess.

Anyway, she’s looking good. Everything is clean. Lower canopy is free and tidy. I wanted to wait until I saw buds formed before I opened her up with the grommets. But a couple stalks are shorter and getting blocked out no matter how much tucking I do.

3776048A-B7B1-416B-A261-479360CAA62A.jpeg

Bonus content: I know I had originally said that I wanted to do a regular 10 gallon pot vs a 10 gallon TALL pot in this grow. But I’m honestly still not used to the downsizing from my 8x4 to this 4x2. I guess I realized that I may run out of space in here. So I will do another TALL grow thread next run. In the meantime, here’s Night Owl Sage Scout in a 5 gallon at day 11.

B4B61EBA-50E1-4036-A981-B50F06896955.jpeg

@420Forever will this thread qualify me for the cultivators club? I’ve got 2, soon to be 3, going on in here.

Back