Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

Im trying to get back into the groove budelee! The new job is great but taking its toll, working all day and studying at night. Im too old for this stuff. Once im out on my own i woll be able to spend some extra time here during the day. Sux being the rookie on probation

I'll drop temps for todays pressing.. do you need to increase the time when you drop the temp( in your experience)??

Hey friend, great thread, I have been asking all over AFN for the last few days about bee-nails and rosin-tech. I am going to buy either the bee-nails 2ton pneumatic or the rosin tech 2ton pneumatic. The bee-nails press is $200 cheaper , plus there is a $100 coupon code, and shipping is included in the price making the total for the press $1300. The rosin tech has no coupon code and shipping is $113 for a total of $1713 for the press. so you can see $1300 for beenails or 1700$ for rosin tech. whichever one i choose i am going to need $200 in extras like pre-press, bags and scraping tools and parchment paper etc. I want to go with beenails but I am concerned it is not as high quality as the rosin tech press. And the problem you had with the heating element of your plates concerned me also, . Maybe its lower quality internal machinery than the rosin tech equivalent.? IDK, and even though price is definitely a huge factor , quality is just as important. any insights? thanks.
@Bee-Nails

@budelee

Last edited:
So whats up. Im guessing bad review havent heard much lately????

Back