What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Helluva set up ya got there, ought to grow some monsters, eh?
Hi slopoke, love the name.
We shall see in due time man. Thanks.
Wish u the best of grows grim! I think this grow will be a really good one... 4 HS1 will cover every spot in that tent, guessing there will be alot of heavy buds. Rock on!
Cheers Tdam.
All the best, I'm sure you'll grow something special with that setup!
I hope so too Derek thank you.

Wouldn't miss this for the world....4 HS1s a 55L DWC bucket and Think BIG is a recipe for 1/2 kg at least.

I am amazed every time by how effective 1 HS1 is , possibly the best led lighting added to massive dwc and dam fine genetics, this should be a monumental grow.
I know its going to be a long journey for this girl but im excited by the possible outcome already.
Good luck.

Wouldn't miss this for the world....4 HS1s a 55L DWC bucket and Think BIG is a recipe for 1/2 kg at least.
That would be amazing TaNg. Thanks for watching dude.

I am amazed every time by how effective 1 HS1 is , possibly the best led lighting added to massive dwc and dam fine genetics, this should be a monumental grow.
I know its going to be a long journey for this girl but im excited by the possible outcome already.
Good luck.
Thank you for the kind wishes baj.

Darn i just posted my vote for a three hundred G mumma Jumma.
But seeing your planning 4 HS1'a im definitely moving to the 500 camp...

This is going to be a monster.

I can feel it in me bones Lad!!
Sound dirtbag.
Subbed up and ready to go were no other Auto has been before. Ready for blast off Grim ,take it away!
Cheers Bunny.

Back