What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soaking & Sowing

To start things off the root riot cubes were soaked in a solution of bubbled temperate water and Canna's Rhizotonic.
The cubes soaked for 12 hours with a low EC and PH'd correctly.

sX7Ij9G.jpg

The two root riot cubes were then gently squeezed to rid them of excess water and placed into a rooting tray.
The rooting tray was then placed inside the bottom of the propagator awaiting the seed.

E8yKHKu.jpg

Both seeds dropped and sank to the bottom of the glass in less than 12 hours after being soaked.

qxAjhaB.jpg

The seeds were carefully removed from the water and let to be aired for a few minutes.

41opCyZ.jpg

After a few minutes the seeds were then ready to be placed into the root it cubes.
Using a tweezers the seeds were carefully placed into the holes in the cubes.

vSKn8pk.jpg

To cover the seed and to allow it to germinate in full darkness. The corner of the root it cube were simply torn off and used to cover the hole.

uzeEG9x.jpg

The lid was then placed on the propagator and set to the correct Environmental temperature and conditions.

wcXEJ9g.jpg

Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.8
  • EC: 0.3 ( Back-round EC)
  • Temp: 19-20 C

Environment:

• Lights On: 24-25 C
  • Lights OFF: 20-21 C
  • RH%: 70-80%

My vote 500+ my bet ... 800.
I hope i dont let you down dude. That would be an awesome yield.

I got a few TB myself.... I'm glad to have an example set ahead of me to go by... can't wait to see things take off
Thanks Atrain.
Make sure you let me know when you get your journal going.

Looks like most of us are expecting 1/2kg+ no pressure then lol......if you hook it up like that Euforia bro the sky the limit.
Thanks TaNg Im really nervous now. lol Yeah im going to LST this one just like Auto Euphoria. Thanks for stopping by dude.

With 4 HS1 you can put one in the pot and still be ok :))
Thats the plan just one plant, the other is just a back up encase things go wrong.
subbed!! this will be a good one!!!:pass:
Cheers The Elvis
Its good to have you dude.
Cant wait to see what happens with the Big Thinker. I decided I am going to try the Think Different 12/12 this summer outdoors.
Hi GreenSkell.
Yeah the photo period version should make for a great strain. Thanks for stopping by.

@ Grim - outstanding work thus far, truely wouldn't have done it much better. I am somewhat jealous as i planned to do your setup exactly - first comes... . Glued to this thread as most heads are. I am aiming to do a similar setup/grow come Jan once the seeds become commercial. Let the game begin

Back