Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Lil Dab's Sawney's Beans

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
White Day 45
White Day 45 not much to report been filling rez every other day with her just packing on the frost and bulking up. Starting get a citrusy piney smell to her :gassy1:

IMG_6880.JPG
IMG_6881.JPG
IMG_6882.JPG
IMG_6883.JPG

It's on track to be a good looking plant mate.
I love the smell of this strain . It's my happy to to weed.. Belter

Thanks buddy nice work she's definitely on track to be some fire :drool: :toke::bow:

My other tent is about to finished and I am planning on starting a Bronson again and a Deadite to run in coco with MC:headbang:

Day 54 White Mid Flower
Day 54 Time for her last topdressing gave her 2 hefty cups EWC-> 1TBS Terp Tea bloom 3-7-4, 2Tsp Terp Tea Bloom Booster .5-6-18 -> 2 hefty cups Build a Soil Biuld a Flower, CoM Lobster Compost watered in with 100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .02 yucca, 1.5ml Hydroguard, and .6ml Mammath p ~ ph to 6.3 and Build a bloom 2-5-10 1 tsp per gallon and AN bud candy 5 ml per gallon..

Buds are filling out not super dense but they are super frosty and stinky super citrusy smell from her almost stings the nostrils:gassy1::drool:

IMG_7009.JPG
IMG_7011.JPG
IMG_7012.JPG
IMG_7014.JPG

Man, those look pretty dank. Im a lil’jelly, but I have a tent full of Sawney’s selections on cultivate…so those jelly thoughts wane with a trip to the Quantum Labs for some free smells and some peep show. My journel is about to get some steam, out of that awkward seedling to veg stage. Im in the early flower stages and am starting to get pretty excited. B**** be stacking! But i digress
well done monn.

White Day 61
Sawney Beans White Day 61
She's looking great really frosty and she's has some funk to her super citrusy almost gassy :gassy1: Just fattening up and filling in not super dense buds but there's a ton of it and she's super sticky:drool:

IMG_7091.JPG
IMG_7092.JPG
IMG_7093.JPG
IMG_7094.JPG
IMG_7095.JPG
IMG_7096.JPG

White Day 67 Late Flower
Sawney Beans White Day 67 she's getting close packing of the frost her trichome coverage is insane pictures don't do it justice. Looks like she cover in sugar with really pungent citrus piney lemon aroma about like Pinsol :drool:

IMG_7191 - 1.JPG
IMG_7190 - 1.JPG
IMG_7189 - 1.JPG
IMG_7188 - 1.JPG
HDMO5815.JPG
XTCH3871.JPG
VTGC3796.JPG
WMTY6183.JPG
IIHP3200.JPG
EGQG4240.JPG

Very nice @Lil Dab. Good looking buds.
420AF sent me some of Sawney’s strains.
I think I have White. So much stuff I want to try but the fricken man will only let me grow 6 at a time.

Yeah I hear ya so hard to decide what to grow too many choices so little space. I just started Deadite and Broson their at day 10 and could be looking better. Running these ones in coco with MC 2 part I'll post them up when they get a little older and start taking off:headbang:

Sawney has been super generous with the beans I shared a few around my self it would take me a eternity to grow them all :worship::toke:

Thanks for the Reps Dirty Big Rick :bow: :thanks:

Back