Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Lil Dab's Sawney's Beans

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
Hey @Sawney_bean question for ya how many days typically to harvest for Deadite and Broson in 3 gallon pots using coco?
All down to preferences mate. I never let my flowers go longer than 10 weeks. I don't harvest my plants by looking at the trikes. As long as the plant has stopped filling out that's when I cut.

Broson Day 87 Harvest
Broson Day 87 giving her the chop tonight most all her hairs have turned and she’s starting to fall over she’s so chunky:tang: :yoinks: :drool:

IMG_8369.jpeg
IMG_8366.jpeg
IMG_8360.jpeg
IMG_8353.jpeg
IMG_8352.jpeg
IMG_8350.jpeg
2024-01-20-20-54-05-061.jpeg
2024-01-20-20-53-07-248.jpeg
2024-01-20-20-52-06-734.jpeg

Fat buds and nice trich pics:toke:...what would you call your trichome percentages: clear/cloudy/amber (totaling 100%)?

10/80/10 ish just guessing depends on the part of the plant the uppers is more like 20% amber while the lower are more like 20% clear. Once I see mostly cloudy and some ambers then I plan on chopping depending on stash

Edit: also sorry I missed this last weekend totally my bad :toke::pass:

Last edited:
Deadite Buds, Rosin, and Harvest
Deadite harvest ended up pulling almost 80 grams from her. She’s got a nice smell to her kind of earthy with a nice weedy taste. She didn’t yield the greatest in rosin but it is some heavy hitting stuff. :baked: :headbang:
IMG_8412.jpeg
IMG_8402.jpeg
IMG_8403.jpeg
IMG_8401.jpeg

My bronson was so purple! I am wondering if the rest will express like she did?🤔
Mine has like no purple in it all green and nice bright orange hairs. Was checking her last night and she getting dry and the buds are still nice a dense :woohoo1::headbang: Now Deadite had some color when I press her the bags get a slight purple tint to them :toke::thanks::pass:

Broson Harvest and Buds
Broson Harvest pulled over 120 grams from her buds are super fat and dense. She is sticky too with a funky dank smell:woohoo1::headbang: :drool:

IMG_8531.jpeg
IMG_8532.jpeg
IMG_8533.jpeg
IMG_8534.jpeg
IMG_8535.jpeg

Mine smelled like a canna-potpourri, sweet and spiced, but still had those dank undertones. Bright Clear energetic smoke that tasted like browned sugar on the exhale (with my bong anyhow). I have a tiny bit of flower left, but new beans are in the germination station so in a few months i be harvesting hoping i get a bunch of girls with my two for sure fems. :pass:

Back