Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
right on! thank you guys! @Lil Dab too! im gonna try the brown bag method on the next plant forgot to order some was too excited about the nugsmasher. going to start trimming, i have 2 main branches i cut as testers a few days early so these are the ones that are ready. they will go into a 1 oz grove bag so i can see if my moisture meter is doing its job for the rest of the plant.

ill be back with some pics! :toke: .....dab first tho.
1685389159410.gif

right on! thank you guys! @Lil Dab too! im gonna try the brown bag method on the next plant forgot to order some was too excited about the nugsmasher. going to start trimming, i have 2 main branches i cut as testers a few days early so these are the ones that are ready. they will go into a 1 oz grove bag so i can see if my moisture meter is doing its job for the rest of the plant.
The paper yard waste bags they sell at ace hardware and places like that are great for drying…. And you can fit way more in them than grocery store size bags…

The paper yard waste bags they sell at ace hardware and places like that are great for drying…. And you can fit way more in them than grocery store size bags…
Those larger bags are made from a heavier/thicker paper, saves on swapping bags out in humid weather.

Brought some new family home today! 2 black kitties, one with a white patch. Thank god otherwise these 2 are twins. Sisters from the same litter. Adorable, both girls. My parents are taking one in a week, I got both of them to help mine transition to a new home easier and I knew my parents would want the other when they saw her.
20230529_145236.jpg
20230529_145007.jpg

Brought some new family home today! 2 black kitties, one with a white patch. Thank god otherwise these 2 are twins. Sisters from the same litter. Adorable, both girls. My parents are taking one in a week, I got both of them to help mine transition to a new home easier and I knew my parents would want the other when they saw her.View attachment 1598221View attachment 1598222
And my parents already backed out on taking one so now I own a set of sisters. They felt like their dog would be too rough to have a kitten in the house. So I guess welcome home girls, their names are eclipse and maya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back