Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya from my blumats losing pressure last run its crazy how fast a plant will turn if it loses water! Goes from looking limp to half the leaves burnt off in no time flat! :doh::cuss:
I think it only went 36 hours without getting water. Both emitters stopped up. I don't think the replacement pump has the same pressure as the original so I ordered a stronger one. I have had more environment problems in this grow than in any three before :doh::shrug:

Yeah, the leaves just turned brown and ugly and I am not going to hand trim for rosin. These plants in this grow showed a huge amount of stress from the 8/4 light schedule, I even found a seed :yoinks: so we know what that means. I walked into this experiment with both eyes open. The conclusion is it did not speed the maturation of the plants = failure. The plants were smaller and the yield smaller than my normal average. So now we know. It is back to the tried and true 18/6 for me.

Sucks to see it go but this Protech Strider SnG needed someone else to love it. Now I still have a long way to go filling up the funds bag so I’m able to order my custom piece. I’m maybe about 1/3rd way there but it’s 1k down payment finish on completion with a 6-12 month build time unless I can get my other friend to sweet talk the owner into pushing it quicker into the build process.
IMG_0026.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg
IMG_0027.jpeg

I thought I’d have been yelled at by the wife already. I stuck a Shocker vinyl decal on the back window of my truck. She drove the truck today and even had to flip open/closed the tonneau cover so she must not have paid attention. Granted it’s not as big as this one but still visible.
IMG_0058.jpeg

If there wasn’t cameras I would say nab it!!!! Lol
There was a stint of people filling them with petrol and blowing the cash machines open here in the uk

Morning @Redeye Master ... :pass: ...sharing one.....

Sods Law says as soon as you pick up the first 20$.....the SWAT Team will arrive and you get charged for the whole smash and grab job......

:crying:...

I got my trainers out yesterday...to whack the dust off before my flight...... :pass: ...

I'm looking at the soles and go...wow...one is a size 7....one is a size 8.........:nono:...so I shouts to Hubby...and he says...OMG...that is why I was liimping last trip to the UK....he'd been wearing the other Pair....cough...cough....:crying:

#NoFucksGiven

It has to be at least 3 years since I've worn a pair of shoes..........:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back