Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Mossy - i hope you are keeping well :pass:

Morning all. happy Saturday you lovelies :vibe:
I hear you exactly on 'false sense of security' - you put away the fire, I came back to blighty both the wrong thing to do :crying: , oooo hindsight you little fiend you...

Well it's Saturday, it's rather grim outside - inside there are four ladies in the tent going nuts which is always nice to see after leaving them alone for a week or so.
In the world of mushrooms I have sort of got carried away - went from 1 small tub to get some magics for depression, it is rapidly moving from an idea, to a test, to an addiction - there are loads on the go now, Reishi, Lions Mane, Blue and Yellow Oyster, and of course continuing playing with a variety of magics, been making my own agar plates, liquid cultures, grain bags and growing cultures and all lovely stuff that we learnt all those years ago in school, and I remember saying - who is likely to be need to know how to grow cultures on a petri dish..well there it is :headbang:

Yesterday I even out up a fruiting tent having already turned the weed drying tent into a space for the mycelium to do its thing in the dark.
IMG_6113.jpegIMG_6115.jpegIMG_6132.jpeg put the humidifier in there this morning and connected an ickle little extractor so I dont turn the room into a sauna...

Whose got any fun plans for the weekend?

...you just did that to make me double check huh....?.......:eyebrows:....
bugger, I realised after waking up m'lady a few moments ago asking her what we would do today as it is saturday....

I blame that on the caterpillar that mullered me in Portugal the other day, I must have missed the day yesterday....or maybe it was a test :crying:

its-sunday-meme-2.jpg

you put away the fire, I came back to blighty both the wrong thing to do :crying:

:d5: ...................:crying:....yup......

Well it's Saturday,

T'isn't..........:pighug:

inside there are four ladies in the tent going nuts which is always nice to see after leaving them alone for a week or so.

Always a good sign.......did you have them on AUTOmatic water....?..............:watering:

In the world of mushrooms I have sort of got carried away - went from 1 small tub to get some magics for depression, it is rapidly moving from an idea, to a test, to an addiction - there are loads on the go now, Reishi, Lions Mane, Blue and Yellow Oyster, and of course continuing playing with a variety of magics, been making my own agar plates, liquid cultures, grain bags and growing cultures and all lovely stuff that we learnt all those years ago in school, and I remember saying - who is likely to be need to know how to grow cultures on a petri dish..well there it is :headbang:

:pighug: Addictive.........:yeah:.....

Yesterday I even out up a fruiting tent having already turned the weed drying tent into a space for the mycelium to do its thing in the dark.

put the humidifier in there this morning and connected an ickle little extractor so I dont turn the room into a sauna...

Wow......:d5:

bugger, I realised after waking up m'lady a few moments ago asking her what we would do today as it is saturday....

I blame that on the caterpillar that mullered me in Portugal the other day, I must have missed the day yesterday....or maybe it was a test :crying:

View attachment 1593329

You Know me...Queen of forgetting what day it is........... :crying: ....I had to check the newspaper to make sure........

#IBlametheDope .....:pass:...more street cred than dementia...blah....just Blame it on the Dope...........

daaabs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back