Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know if you dig a hole @PinkyNotTheBrain .....someone will come Look in it....... :biggrin: ......

What u don't absolutely have to go take a peek
200w (6).gif
rabbit-hole-alice-in-wonderland.gif

What u don't absolutely have to go take a peek

Never.... :pass: ...I've lived long enough to Know there will be someone on the other side waiting to poke a stick in your eye.........:crying:

How's you today.......?...........

Never.... :pass: ...I've lived long enough to Know there will be someone on the other side waiting to poke a stick in your eye.........:crying:

How's you today.......?...........
Im ok have to work 😞. And possibly start the side job depending on what time I get done with regular work. Hbu?

Aw Gawd......I'm having a Day......:nono:.....might just ditch all Plans...and get Stoned........

Does anyone have a Clue what I might have done to hubbys phone.........?......:shrug:

IMG_5478.JPG

I Swiched it on...........:doh:...my first mistake........it went to the start up screen...then change to a load of text....I Tried to turn it off but it switched to this.....and now it will not turn off...for over 3 hours...:eek2:...anybody got a Clue..........?

Aw Gawd......I'm having a Day......:nono:.....might just ditch all Plans...and get Stoned........

Does anyone have a Clue what I might have done to hubbys phone.........?......:shrug:

View attachment 1595247

I Swiched it on...........:doh:...my first mistake........it went to the start up screen...then change to a load of text....I Tried to turn it off but it switched to this.....and now it will not turn off...for over 3 hours...:eek2:...anybody got a Clue..........?

Got it....:yay:..Got it..

Oh .... to have been Born Idle Rich huh..............?
giphy (10).gif

Idk about the phone. :coffee2::nono:Can you pull the battery? And if not will it turn on n off again? On my last phone i turned it on one day and was stuck on the starting screen they said something corrupted with an automatic update overnight

View attachment 1595248

Idk about the phone. :coffee2::nono:Can you pull the battery? And if not will it turn on n off again? On my last phone i turned it on one day and was stuck on the starting screen they said something corrupted with an automatic update overnight

Cheers @PinkyNotTheBrain :bighug:....got it.................after 2 hours of frustration...:doh:...2 minutes on google........

Oh to be a technophobe........

When me mother was younger she was so technically challenged...me dad used to say.....your mother would get an electric shock off a gas cooker.........:crying:...

I Think I inherited it..........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back