Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settled, getting this for greenhouse to control RH and temps.
MedCzech’s Greenhouse grows are going to be stellar 💯‼️🎉🎉

Can’t wait…

IMG_7759.png

Nope, i thought about that. But I wanted the solid black one, and the name eclipse just stuck. My parents were going to name the other mariah, but now that its mine I didnt really wanna stay with that but maya sounded good.

well....like i said.... :dammit:

edit: thank gawd for disclaimerz :whew::crying::pighug: :kitty: ppp

Settled, getting this for greenhouse to control RH and temps.
MedCzech’s Greenhouse grows are going to be stellar 💯‼️🎉🎉

Can’t wait…

View attachment 1598245
Nice! Ours is the t12. Bought in May of 21. No issues with it at all so far and it'll air out our 9x18 greenhouse in like under 2 minutes. Pretty much runs constantly when the temp is over 85, but it can keep inside equal to outside in the summer. It also pulls the humidity inside late summer when it's hot and muggy so keep an eye on that

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Monday Live Stoners.

:salute: To all of the Veterans Thank you for your Service Happy Memorial Day.

does anyone use a moisture meter to check buds before it goes into grove bags? do i poke into the stem or do i put the prongs into the actual bud? im at day 7 of dry on the sour stomper im getting 16% on the stems and 12% when i put it into the bud but im not getting many snaps. bunch of vids on youtube say different things so i thought id ask my panel of experts. :smokeout:
I do use one, I try to stab the stem of the larger buds but just getting close will give you a good reading. In the brown bags at ~ 14-15% Into the grove bags at 11-12%. Double check the grove bag with a hygrometer before sealing ~ 62% RH.

ScreenHunter_273 Aug. 10 11.45.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back