Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone had a good day!

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 1.29.30 AM.png

Try almost 54! I keep a board in my shop and put around a couple times a week to keep my balance in check for surfing. Every once in a blue moon willl hit a local park/bowl. Fortunately, not stupid enough to get much air under the wheels!

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 12.50.15 AM.png

Thought you weren't a bbq person?
I got ham and turkey! ;)

My parents each got a chopped brisket sammich and my dad loaded his up and i noticed his boat of meat they gave him (they come home deconstructed) was almost half full still! Coulda ordered parents 1 sandwich with 2 buns and would have been plenty! I am gonna try the jalapeño sausage next time cuz it smelled awesome! And also I didn’t say I don’t like barbecue period i just don’t like the typical stuff like brisket or ribs!

I got ham and turkey! ;)

My parents each got a chopped brisket sammich and my dad loaded his up and i noticed his boat of meat they gave him (they come home deconstructed) was almost half full still! Coulda ordered parents 1 sandwich with 2 buns and would have been plenty! I am gonna try the jalapeño sausage next time cuz it smelled awesome! And also I didn’t say I don’t like barbecue period i just don’t like the typical stuff like brisket or ribs!

The jalapeño sausage is a gateway drug....

Try almost 54! I keep a board in my shop and put around a couple times a week to keep my balance in check for surfing. Every once in a blue moon willl hit a local park/bowl. Fortunately, not stupid enough to get much air under the wheels!

View attachment 1674662
Ya man i used to both inline skate and attempt to bmx at the skatepark but afraid now if i tried to drop in from the vert ramp i feel as soon as i hit the transition my knees would buckle and i would face plant! Not quite as agile as i was in my teens! I learned that a couple years back when i tried jumping off the roof after installing the Christmas lights and my knees buckled and i ate shit! :shrug::haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back