Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats also dope about that place is they sell it all a-la-carte so u could literally say give me a chunk of sausage and 1 slice of every other meat and they will do it! Doesn’t have to be in 1/2 or full lb portions! I got a 1/3 lb of ham, 2 slices of turkey, and the meat for 2 sammy’s (but in reality prob 4 plus a wrap or 2) and it was under $14 for the meat!

Last edited:
Whats also dope about that place is they sell it all a-la-carte so u could literally say give me a chunk of sausage and 1 slice of every other meat and they will do it! Doesn’t have to be in 1/2 or full lb portions! I got a 1/3 lb of ham, 2 slices of turkey, and the meat for 2 (but in reality prob 4 plus a wrap or 2) and it was under $14 for the meat!
So where is my slice of pie?

Who else is surfing here? Me currently in Portugal and tomorrow is the day after one week of shit coast warnings and no surf:pass:

Hey Mongol! Was over there at the end of January last year and same thing. Did get a couple of good days in. The best day was at Buarcos. 3+ meter faces which is perfect for me.

Nazzare was only 5-6 meters. Not that I would surf that at this juncture, but really wanted to see some monsters! I live about 4 hours from the ocean at the moment and don't get out too much nowadays. Went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina a couple times this winter. Used to live in Nor Cal and Maui and have surfed lots spots around the world.

Hope you good some good action while you're there! Oh, and have some pasteis de nata for me!!!

Last edited:
So where is my slice of pie?
Its in the kitchen! Only had 1 left so gave it to the parents to split! :(

I still got my carrot cake cookie cuz that chocolate cake and ice cream filled me up last night! :thumbsup:

Ya man i used to both inline skate and attempt to bmx at the skatepark but afraid now if i tried to drop in from the vert ramp i feel as soon as i hit the transition my knees would buckle and i would face plant! Not quite as agile as i was in my teens! I learned that a couple years back when i tried jumping off the roof after installing the Christmas lights and my knees buckled and i ate shit! :shrug::haha::crying:

I snapped that pic from a video and that guy was about 10' in the air before eating it! :rofl: Got no problem dropping in and getting about 2-3 of air, but anything over that, no thanks!!! Like weed, I usually stick to the bowls and not all the other stuff :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 10.10.32 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back