Status
Not open for further replies.
1711973253447.gif

I've got a block of coco coir that I hydrated and then put into a fabric bag and hung it up in the shower,

Ive been showering it with hot water for the last 3 days,
Is there anything needed done to it now before I use it for a top dress to stabilize the tall stems

The Smoking Lamp is lit!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:...................... And so is the last half of last night's canna coffee! It might be a good thing that I didn't finish it last night!:crying:
Just a little bit of the cup I drink before I sat back in my bed listening to a podcast........... Naturally a cannabis 1. I had not intended to fall asleep. When I woke up this morning, I was still in the same position with my glasses still on!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That oil was a mixture of my recovered THC/CBD in coconut oil and my one source THC in MCT oil.

Seemingly, I think there is some sort of synergy going on with the substitute of the THC MCT oil, instead of my other recovered coconut oil which is all from THC girls. The THC in coconut oil is very powerful! I think it is more powerful by itself than the THC in MCT oil. It just seems like the high is much more powerful with the MCT oil introduced to THC/CBD in coconut oil.

Is it possible that the MCT oil is enhancing the absorption of the THC/CBD in coconut oil?

I think it needs more experimentation!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha:

The Smoking Lamp is lit!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:...................... And so is the last half of last night's canna coffee! It might be a good thing that I didn't finish it last night!:crying:
Just a little bit of the cup I drink before I sat back in my bed listening to a podcast........... Naturally a cannabis 1. I had not intended to fall asleep. When I woke up this morning, I was still in the same position with my glasses still on!:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::haha::haha::haha::haha:

That oil was a mixture of my recovered THC/CBD in coconut oil and my one source THC in MCT oil.

Seemingly, I think there is some sort of synergy going on with the substitute of the THC MCT oil, instead of my other recovered coconut oil which is all from THC girls. The THC in coconut oil is very powerful! I think it is more powerful by itself than the THC in MCT oil. It just seems like the high is much more powerful with the MCT oil introduced to THC/CBD in coconut oil.

Is it possible that the MCT oil is enhancing the absorption of the THC/CBD in coconut oil?

I think it needs more experimentation!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha:
So….you’re probably on to something.

Here’s what I know…..

Coconut oil is comprised of long chain triglycerides (most fats are, like fish avocado etc)…

MCT oil is comprised of medium chain triglycerides …..

The difference is the medium chain triglycerides don’t require the extra gut enzymes to digest, so MCT is sent straight to your liver for absorption, thus hitting you faster.

1711976150945.gif

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back