Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she wants to hang out again today already. Probably not a bad sign.
1706976482734.gif

You trying to sleep last night. :crying:

sillee thingz a stoner will watch & find utterly hilarious -> a dog'z tongue lickin the inside of a clear bowl :rofl: :doh: ppp
Yeah, but it wasn't clear a moment ago... Now how would I know that? "Yessir Penny, that one looks ready for the cupboard". :pighug: :crying:

:rofl:

I mean. In fairness, it IS pretty funny. lol

Not if you are the one that cocked it up..............:doh:...I hang my head in Shame...........:gassy:............

Not if you are the one that cocked it up..............:doh:...I hang my head in Shame...........:gassy:............

Well I guess I have to take equal blame on this one; I made some assumptions that were... well. Not a thing. lol

Boss has got 2 real nice ones, put the hybrid tires on it and i went right from screwing around on the mountain bike paths n jumps in the woods to city streets no problem. :d5:
My veteran buddy in Dallas Purchased he and his wife electric bikes and they take the kids along with them. That's what got me spurred on to look at electric bikes.
There's a guy northeast of the Dallas Fort Worth MetroMess that has a large selection of bikes and I'm going to schedule a time to go take a test Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back