Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good got a sorta funky flavor with nice happy high I had been smoking the stuff I didn't cure during the day cause it seemed to lift me up.

I was using a diy dab press kit but just recently upgraded to 12 ton dab press with pump and gauge.

View attachment 1663414
Sounds nice. Does it give good returns?

That press looks the business. Are you UK? US?

Qb

@Emerald Archer I've got a big sack of lead 00 shotgun shot, which is .38 cal. Should be perfect for this thing. Honestly its for the starlings. I have an air rifle, but it looks too realistic and I don't want people seeing my stalk around the backyard with that, lol. But no one will look twice at a slingshot, and its way more deadly. Especially if I can nail a couple rabbits, too.

Going alright deciding how to tackle the day. Need to finish hooking up water supply lines to sink I got the drain working and said fuck it last weekend that's all I needed but really should finish the job. Then I need to clean up and take a bunch of junk to the garage. I need to press some rosin today too down to my last jar :yoinks::nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sawney’s Broson first press cold cured in the refrigerator for a few days

View attachment 1663413

and you? :pass::lildab:
Doing well my friend….. thinking about pressing a little rosin myself :lildab: :smokeit:

Sounds nice. Does it give good returns?

That press looks the business. Are you UK? US?

Qb

Yeah it did very well 16% on the first press and another 5% on the second press here's a link to my Sawney's journal I press everything I grow :headbang::thanks::pass:

Edit: I'm in the USA north east region

In my youths.. my cousin had one of those beauties. She will unleash merciless fury upon them. I cant say how i know…Ive said too much..lol

LOL.

I have a pair of starlings that are nesting in my attic over my daughters room. They know what a gun looks like, if I walk in the backyard with an air rifle, they scatter. If its just me, they ignore me.

I bet they don't know what a slingshot looks like, LOL.

This thing is pretty accurate too, I was hitting a chunk of wood at 50 feet with it consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back