Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a drink...a bar of chocolate and a couple of joints for the Interview...........all I've got left now it half a joint.........

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I'm just soooo Pleased I ate the chocolate first.........................:crying::crying::crying:

Good morning amigro, how’s it going? :pass:

Going alright deciding how to tackle the day. Need to finish hooking up water supply lines to sink I got the drain working and said fuck it last weekend that's all I needed but really should finish the job. Then I need to clean up and take a bunch of junk to the garage. I need to press some rosin today too down to my last jar :yoinks::nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sawney’s Broson first press cold cured in the refrigerator for a few days

IMG_8564.jpeg

and you? :pass::lildab:

Going alright deciding how to tackle the day. Need to finish hooking up water supply lines to sink I got the drain working and said fuck it last weekend that's all I needed but really should finish the job.Then I need to clean up and take a bunch of junk to the garage. I need to press some rosin today too down to my last jar :yoinks::nono::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sawney’s Broson first press cold cured in the refrigerator for a few days in the fridge

View attachment 1663413
First non-bud I've seen of Sawneys. How is it?

Also. What press do you have?

Qb

Not a happy caturday for me @Mossy

I've got a very sick kitty in the emergency vet. I really hope he pulls through.

Appreciate the sentiment though.

Qb

First non-bud I've seen of Sawneys. How is it?

Also. What press do you have?

Qb

It's good got a sorta funky flavor with nice happy high I had been smoking the stuff I didn't cure during the day cause it seemed to lift me up.

I was using a diy dab press kit but just recently upgraded to 12 ton dab press with pump and gauge.

IMG_8565.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back