Status
Not open for further replies.
GJxNJD4XoAAYKgV.jpg

Morning Kittens. :coffee2: A little chill in the air this morning but not too bad and it'll warm up later. @Mossy , see your throwing out some of your normal memes, does this mean you got your laptop fixed or just loaded up hubby's?
Nothing pressing on the agenda today just piddling with what I feel like doing...the joys of retirement.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat .. :bighug: ... I'm on the tablet...so I've managed to save a couple of the old ones...

I need to go through one of the old LS threads to pick up the rest....:biggrin:... but I'm time pushed ATM..... and I should have a new laptop in a couple of weeks.
Just need to get the kids holiday done...................,.. and see if we have any money left......:crying:

I ran a train once.... it was college, we were all making bad decisions and experimenting with mind altering drugs.

Choo.... choo...
Never went locomotive, but had a menaj with my girlfriend and a girl friend of hers for a couple weeks. Relationship collapsed a month after that. ‘Twas fun

I think Scotty's a bit high on his ppfd figures without CO2 augmentation.

But I have started the video at the point where they bring up one subject that one of their subscriber uses. He begins to shorten the light cycle by an hour, while still in veg, but increases the ppfd each time. I'd have to run the figures on how much to increase over what period of time, but I guess it would maintain the same DLI, but also get the plant used to a much more intense light needed when finally fully into flower at 12/12.
You wouldn't have that drop in DLI when flipping the flower.

What do you guys think?

Damn! Nobody up for a light discussion?

Damn! Nobody up for a light discussion?

I haven’t watched the video plus I don’t do photos which seemed like where you were going :toke::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back