Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now I’m pregnant and have some weird cravings and I don’t mind mustard on certain things but this is too much for me
6DECC14B-A2D5-4E8A-8698-C57B3DD7D4C9.jpeg

The goodie is a class 1 drug in the US. Same as Cannabis federally. :crying:Technically, I think you might be vulnerable to prosecution just by picking up the toad (possession), much less licking it (consumption). Although I'd be surprised if the cops would care if you licked a toad, they are more interested in the pure stuff. :pighug:

Cheers @Olderfart ...I remember seeing a news report about an old guy who Wouldn't stop licking them....so they arrested him...and he had the biggest doped up smile I've ever seen on anyones face............ :crying: ... #NoFucksGiven

I Thought it was from the US......:headbang:

Soaked my seeds in water + a squirt of peroxide in little cups on top of my laptop so they stayed nice and warm.

They popped open over night.

This is the Blue Microverse x Sour Hound and the Lil Mobstar x Livers.

So today I put them in 2" net cups with coco. Worked really well for my tomatoes and peppers, so here we go...

1690304501166.png

Planning on starting them with the kratky method of hydroponics, just still water + nutrients, for the first week or two until they have a decent root system going. I have a bunch of half gallon milk jugs I painted black and cut 2" holes in the top of that I started all my outdoor plants in. Once they have enough roots for them to reach a few inches into the nutrients in a 5 gallon bucket, I'll switch them to DWC.

I have some large air stones coming from amazon, but they won't be here for a week.

In another 6 weeks I'll pop another 2 of something else. I'd like to get my tents on alternating schedules. That way I don't have to do a ton of trimming all at once, and I can enjoy the fun of starting new seeds of new varieties more often.

Planning on doing 2 plants per 3x3 tent. One has a 1500 watt equivalent and the other a 2000 watt equivalent LED light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back