Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

Look at used/lease turn in electric cars. Things like a 2/3 year old Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, or Chevy Spark EV's. Less than $10k for a 2 year old car with less than 20k miles. They've got limited 75-100 mile range but great for tooling around town for errands.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: No, we only need an in-town vehicle This little Kandi K27 has a 59 mile range. Ms MOG works 5 miles away. I am driving my car less than 3000 miles a year. We have the Honda Insight a hybrid that gets 50 MPG to travel in. $18K before incentives. They are having troubles with the HSB over the air-bag deployment system. Maybe as much as 10K in incentives depending on if they ever get this problem resolved?

View attachment 1348732
So you had better hope that it is the Smart Car of electric vehicles and not the Yugo. :biggrin:

Look at used/lease turn in electric cars. Things like a 2/3 year old Nissan Leaf, Chevy Bolt, or Chevy Spark EV's. Less than $10k for a 2 year old car with less than 20k miles. They've got limited 75-100 mile range but great for tooling around town for errands.
How long with the batteries last? At least another 6 years? If so, then not a bad idea. Sorry to anyone who works for GM, but I would probably look at the Nissan first.

Double the price and the mileage and you might find something here on 4 year old stuff.

Wow. I picked up a 13' Leaf in early March of 15' with 18k miles for $6k. I was waiting on my Tesla, which took forever, and I really liked the little Leaf while I had it. I am shocked the market has changed so much. Used to be those early e-cars just sat. They couldn't give away the new ones, and the used ones? CHEAP! Man, that stinks if it's gone up so much.

I had a really bad idea, which thank god I'm too old for much fooling now but, I wanted to pick up a Spark EV as they were dirt cheap. The motor they stuck in those cranks out 420 ft/lb of torque before they gear it for mileage. That's more than a Ferrari 458 Italia. Well, I wanted to get one, change the final drive, and go out trolling muscle cars with slicks on the front.

Imagine, sitting your loud Mustang/Charger/Camaro and getting dusted by a coot in a periwinkle roller skate!

This with racing slicks on:
iu

Wow. I picked up a 13' Leaf in early March of 15' with 18k miles for $6k. I was waiting on my Tesla, which took forever, and I really liked the little Leaf while I had it. I am shocked the market has changed so much. Used to be those early e-cars just sat. They couldn't give away the new ones, and the used ones? CHEAP! Man, that stinks if it's gone up so much.

I had a really bad idea, which thank god I'm too old for much fooling now but, I wanted to pick up a Spark EV as they were dirt cheap. The motor they stuck in those cranks out 420 ft/lb of torque before they gear it for mileage. That's more than a Ferrari 458 Italia. Well, I wanted to get one, change the final drive, and go out trolling muscle cars with slicks on the front.

Imagine, sitting your loud Mustang/Charger/Camaro and getting dusted by a coot in a periwinkle roller skate!

This with racing slicks on:
iu
All used cars are more today. I saw a 2019 Leaf with 2000 miles for $21K.

@Mañ'O'Green I'm running your latest 2-part MC schedule. Quick question about the order of mixing (each mixed well before next):

Part A
Vit. B (MgSO4)
K
Part B
Fulvic acid

Is this order right?

Also, in terms of topping off nutes between weekly res changes, I am planning on mixing a concentrate for Part A + Vit. B and K - a separate one for Part B and dose equally to maintaining EWC at approx. 610-620. Is this correct?

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green I'm running your latest 2-part MC schedule. Quick question about the order of mixing (each mixed well before next):

Part A
Vit. B (MgSO4)
K
Part B
Fulvic acid

Is this order right?

Also, in terms of topping off nutes between weekly res changes, I am planning on mixing a concentrate for Part A + Vit. B and K - a separate one for Part B and dose equally to maintaining EWC at approx. 610-620. Is this correct?
The order for mixing the elements in my schedule are as follows:

1. Silica.
Mix well, wait minimum 15 minutes better overnight.
2. Part A.
mix well - 15 minutes.
3. N,P,K, Epsom Salt, Vitamin B.
mix well - 15 minutes.
4. Part B, Cal-Mag (if it is calcium nitrate)
mix well - 15 minutes.
Next is any benificials, Kelp, Humic Acid, Yucca Powder, Mammoth P etc.
mix well.
PH it.

During the week life of the reservoir mix I top it off at the end of the water cycle every day by adding the same strength of the original mix of Part A, N,P,K, Epsom Salt, Vitamin B. and part B to bring the reservoir back to the original PPM. I have two one gallon jugs - one is Part A with N,P,K, Epsom Salt, Vitamin B. the other is part B only. Don't mix these in concentrate. I only add the bennies once a week to a fresh reservoir. I will just add about 1/3 to 1/2 of Part A Jug then wait a few minutes as my stir pump mixes it well then add an equal amount from the Part B jug. This gets the reservoir back to the original PPM I started the week with.

On the two occasions that I add Bud Candy then Molasses I add them with the other Bennies.

Holy that is some recipe there @Mañ'O'Green.

Just curious, have you tried a grow/plant with just parts A and B to see if you could balance it out and have a healthy grow? Or are the basic components not there?

I’ve been waiting patiently to pick up some small bags of A and B to see if I fair any better with the 2 part rather than the 1-part but they have been out of stock on their Canada store for ages.

Any suggestions for another relatively easy nutrient line if they don’t restock before I need to pick up something?

Back