Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

@Mañ'O'Green I have a question. I'm trying Mega Crop 2 part on 4 autos that have just entered the seedling stage, and I'm weighing the nutrients and adding to water, then adjusting PH. Is this the correct way? I'm currently mixing in 1 gallon jugs since they're small and I'm mixing in alot less nutrients than I was with Lotus. It just seems like a very small amount and I'm hoping I'm doing it correctly.

@Mañ'O'Green I have a question. I'm trying Mega Crop 2 part on 4 autos that have just entered the seedling stage, and I'm weighing the nutrients and adding to water, then adjusting PH. Is this the correct way? I'm currently mixing in 1 gallon jugs since they're small and I'm mixing in alot less nutrients than I was with Lotus. It just seems like a very small amount and I'm hoping I'm doing it correctly.
What media/soil are you in?

What media/soil are you in?
I'm using coco. Fox Farm Seventy Thirty. I'm currently on a run using the same media and Lotus Nutrients and I'm adding significantly less nutrients with MC by weight than Lotus by tsp. I'm currently following your regimen I believe and I just want to make sure I'm supposed to be doing it by weight, as it seems I'm using 3-4x less nutrients than I was with Lotus.
This is my current grow with Lotus nutrients.

I think you are going to need to up the calcium for coco. Get some soluble gypsum so you can add calcium without adding nitrogen. 20# on Build a soil is cheap.
Or I got this off Amazon but much more per pound!
soluble calcium sulfate.jpg

This is in grams per gallon. This is good for early veg. When you use gypsum it must be added last to the mix after everything else is well dissolved.

2022-09-23_17-17-49.jpg

I think you are going to need to up the calcium for coco. Get some soluble gypsum so you can add calcium without adding nitrogen. 20# on Build a soil is cheap.
Or I got this off Amazon but much more per pound!
View attachment 1517753

This is in grams per gallon. This is good for early veg. When you use gypsum it must be added last to the mix after everything else is well dissolved.

View attachment 1517751
Awesome thank you very much. I was questioning myself as to how much nutrients I was using. With Lotus you use in increments of teaspoons which would be about 6 grams per gallon for their Grow nutrient mix. This reassures me I'm mixing correctly and gives me some great guidelines to follow. Mega Crop is alot more cost effective so if it can give me similar results I'm all in. I'm excited to see how they work for me. I have the Bud Explosion, and wasn't sure I'd need the Candy because it said for soil on the front. I should probably order some of that up, huh? Thank you again!

Awesome thank you very much. I was questioning myself as to how much nutrients I was using. With Lotus you use in increments of teaspoons which would be about 6 grams per gallon for their Grow nutrient mix. This reassures me I'm mixing correctly and gives me some great guidelines to follow. Mega Crop is alot more cost effective so if it can give me similar results I'm all in. I'm excited to see how they work for me. I have the Bud Explosion, and wasn't sure I'd need the Candy because it said for soil on the front. I should probably order some of that up, huh? Thank you again!
Yes I use Bud Candy in late flower.

Hi @Mañ'O'Green,I recently thought to switch to megacrop A/B from canna Coco.
I have issues with my tap water,Total EC Is 0.470 that contains 240ppms of carbonates and yet another 50ppm of Ca and 27 Mg, causes build up in my canna Coco.I run DTW with 4-5x fertigation events at EC 1.0 and still see a lot of calcium def,nute burn, but I suspect It Is calcium tox,got to mix 50ml (Ph-Grow)3%Nitric acid to 12 liters to bring It to 5,8...Crazy N toxicity here and there,throwing nutrients out of balance.
If I ho with megacrop,could hand me some formulation for my tap water?Is It possible?Would It Be Better to formulate or use Megacrop instead of fixed NPK ratios from Canna Coco A/B?
Thank you in advance

Hi @Mañ'O'Green,I recently thought to switch to megacrop A/B from canna Coco.
I have issues with my tap water,Total EC Is 0.470 that contains 240ppms of carbonates and yet another 50ppm of Ca and 27 Mg, causes build up in my canna Coco.I run DTW with 4-5x fertigation events at EC 1.0 and still see a lot of calcium def,nute burn, but I suspect It Is calcium tox,got to mix 50ml (Ph-Grow)3%Nitric acid to 12 liters to bring It to 5,8...Crazy N toxicity here and there,throwing nutrients out of balance.
If I ho with megacrop,could hand me some formulation for my tap water?Is It possible?Would It Be Better to formulate or use Megacrop instead of fixed NPK ratios from Canna Coco A/B?
Thank you in advance
There is no easy formula to fix bad water. Get a small RO system. This is the one I use.

ScreenHunter_311 Dec. 09 11.27.jpg

Back