Mañ'O'Green and GreenLeaf 2 part for Autos

I do have in the shopping cart One indeed with a booster pump,how would I mix the nutrients?I use Liters and not Gallons
I am sorry I am a Yank and work in gallons. This was my last schedule:

Read this carefully as the first line is seedlings then the next is 4.5 gallon buckets for soaking the rock wool. After that it is based on a 12 gallon reservoir. Click the link in my signature to read the implementation.

Black Fire, & Russian Winter from Beaver Genetics

2022-10-10_15-47-30.jpg

Good Luck!
:goodluck:

@Mañ'O'Green
I hope you can lead me in the right direction. I have run mega crop 1-part V3 for the last few runs in coco. I mix at 3.5g and .5g Epsom. Each grow I have had issue with high nitrogen. This run I have 4 strains all on the sativa side and it's been even more difficult. I have been feeding at 400 ppm including 60ppm water. still running hot. So, I just ordered 2 part and I want to know where to start. I am at week 8. I have checked out what you are doing and was considering starting at say 17g of part A and 1.5g part B. But would that not still have too high nitrogen when compared what I feed already?

@VERNEDOG

Yes, if you feed MC off the chart you will have too much N in late flower. That is why you see me add Soluble Gypsum as the grow proceeds. This is a good source of calcium that has no N.

You need to read this thread where I explain it all as the grow proceeds.

Thanks @
Mañ'O'Green

. I'm just a little concerned about overall ppm or total Nitrogen. I Don't know how I could ever get same mix with the little balls and powder mixed together in the1 part. I did see reference in another thread about if in coco lower K 50ppm and up calcium 50ppm. for the CEC. As I was just adjusting the amounts for my 10-gal res. I'm confused on the K ppm in above chart. weeks 3-5, 3 grams =73.2 / weeks 6+7, 5 grams =101.7 / weeks 8+ 2grams =81. What am not getting? Thanks for your time, much appreciated!

Last edited:
Thanks @
Mañ'O'Green

. I'm just a little concerned about overall ppm or total Nitrogen. I Don't know how I could ever get same mix with the little balls and powder mixed together in the1 part. I did see reference in another thread about if in coco lower K 50ppm and up calcium 50ppm. for the CEC. As I was just adjusting the amounts for my 10-gal res. I'm confused on the K ppm in above chart. weeks 3-5, 3 grams =73.2 / weeks 6+7, 5 grams =101.7 / weeks 8+ 2grams =81. What am not getting? Thanks for your time, much appreciated!
Yes,I think you are referring to my request.See,my water has a lot of calcium and a lot of calcium carbonates,and I find It hard top grasp a nutrient fromula because I am not educated in chemistry that much.But if I find It I would gladly be GOLDEN.I do grow in coco

Yes
Yes,I think you are referring to my request. See,my water has a lot of calcium and a lot of calcium carbonates,and I find It hard to grasp a nutrient fromula because I am not educated in chemistry that much. But if I find It, I would gladly be GOLDEN.I do grow in coco
Yes, I saw your post and MOG response. Helpful as I was not thinking of the cation exchange. My issues with 1 part have been that I have to run at 300ppm nutrients with 60ppm water. I have added about 70ppm gypsum to that, so I sit at 430ppm total. Still looks like a bit much nitrogen. I hope with the 2 part I can at least be sure ratio is correct or maybe just the same each time. My 2 parts will arrive today. Saturday I will change res. mix based on chart and then reduce overall ppm. I'm still not sure what ppm i will start at though. I think in the above chart, that in 12 gals of water the (k) should be 40.5 ppm per gram. The math doesn't work though.

Last edited:
@Hotshot :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: The first thing you need to remember is that I grow hydroponic and my schedule is designed for hydroponics. That does not mean that you cannot adapt it to your grow style but it will require a bit of trial and error to get the fertigation schedule adapted to your media. Are you using clay pebbels only? If so then that is hydro and this schedule should work fine.

This is my current schedule:

View attachment 1490566

It is paramount that you have all of the products on this list if you want to succeed. Just a small change in any one of them messes up the balance.

In my reservoir I only add the Kelp, Humic Acid, Omina, Silica, Amino acids, and Yucca once a week when I change the reservoir out. In the middle of the week I top off the reservoir with Part A, Part B, Epsom, K,P, and gypsum to bring the res back up to the starting PPM. I do this by mixing:

Part A, K,and P in a gallon of water at the original strength. For example Week 8 17g Part A, 2g k, 2g P. in one gallon. Then I mix Part B 3g in seperate gallon of water. Then at the end of the fertigation cycle day the reservoir will be down about 6 gallons I add water to raise to ~11 gallons then dump 1/2 gallon of Part A let the pump mix a bit then I add 4g Epsom, Let it stir a bit then add 1/2 gallon of Part B, let it mix then finally 4g gypsum. This will return the reservoir back to the starting PPM for fertigation the next day.

When the plants are smaller and I am running only about 4 gallons out of the reservoir I just use about 1/3 gallon each of the concentrated mix to bring it back to the starting numbers.

I hope this helps and makes sense to you.

Hey @Mañ'O'Green question for you I trying to do what you do above and refresh my rez rather then just making a whole new batch.. I understand mixing the gallon in concentrate but what confuses me is why only half the amount of Epsom and gypsum?

P.S. I think maybe I just figure it out is it because you only use half of the gallon concentrate? many thanks in advance

Hey there @Mañ'O'Green I'm in the planning phase for my next run of autos. Probably wont be planted for another month. My setup would be 50/50 coco perlite in autopots with 12 gallon reservoir, but i usually only make 10 gallons each fill. My tap water (municipal) runs ~340ppm 7.4 pH, but I also have an RO filter that my meter reads as 0ppm. I have all of the nutes and additives on your spreadsheet, MC part A is the 8-12-28 version, bought around a month ago (figured I should specify as they change it up often).

would your spreadsheet adapt pretty straightforward to coco/perlite in a bottom feed system? Any insight or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Hey there @Mañ'O'Green I'm in the planning phase for my next run of autos. Probably wont be planted for another month. My setup would be 50/50 coco perlite in autopots with 12 gallon reservoir, but i usually only make 10 gallons each fill. My tap water (municipal) runs ~340ppm 7.4 pH, but I also have an RO filter that my meter reads as 0ppm. I have all of the nutes and additives on your spreadsheet, MC part A is the 8-12-28 version, bought around a month ago (figured I should specify as they change it up often).

would your spreadsheet adapt pretty straightforward to coco/perlite in a bottom feed system? Any insight or suggestions would be much appreciated.
No not really, it is designed for drip to waste. I think 20% perlite is plenty?

Back