Fall is here, when are you going to start growing plants? :pass:

1664419759498.png

Just thinking lol
This might sound stupid lol
But tonight I noticed on my tsw2000 that the refector on the the light has 2 straight edges & 2 slanted edges.
My grow space is 75 x 115 cm
I have the slanted edges facing the 75 cm sides
Does this light not give square coverage ?
And would the slanted sides not spread light better.
Or would i be better turning the light so the slanted edge is facing the 115 cm sides.
Or does it matter cos the charts give square readings & not a rectangular one. Lol
But why is there slanted edges and why not have them all the same.
There must be a reason
By the way I'm stoned the fuck out and can't stop thinking about it now.
So gona go bed and hope when I wake someone could advise me if it matters what way the light sits.
The dimmer is best accessed the way it sits now.
20221003_012406.jpg
20221003_012334.jpg

:deadhorse: :baked: :sleeping:

But tonight I noticed on my tsw2000 that the refector on the the light has 2 straight edges & 2 slanted edges.
Or would i be better turning the light so the slanted edge is facing the 115 cm sides.
Or does it matter cos the charts give square readings & not a rectangular one. Lol
There must be a reason
So gona go bed and hope when I wake someone could advise me if it matters what way the light sits.
The dimmer is best accessed the way it sits now. View attachment 1521983View attachment 1521985

i might suggest that the easiest way to calm your stoned dilemma about the lamp side panels would be to do a ppfd test with a light meter or a phone app. this would give you a clear mapping of the light distribution at different heights across the whole horizontal space, and help you decide which way to hang the lamp for your best coverage, I use a free app on android call PPFD meter. hope this helps calm your brain :smoking:

p.s the phone app isnt so precise on the actual measurements, (depends on the phone and the light sensor) but it is fairly consistent,

ppfd 225x6-30cm.png

Last edited:
There must be a reason
The dimmer is best accessed the way it sits now. View attachment 1521983View attachment 1521985

I hope you've figured it out now. :baked:
The sloping edges transmit more light, which is why we upgraded the TS series. Now they all have beveled edges instead of vertical. You can put the beveled edge against the 115 cm side.

i might suggest that the easiest way to calm your stoned dilemma about the lamp side panels would be to do a ppfd test with a light meter or a phone app. this would give you a clear mapping of the light distribution at different heights across the whole horizontal space, and help you decide which way to hang the lamp for your best coverage, I use a free app on android call PPFD meter. hope this helps calm your brain :smoking:

p.s the phone app isnt so precise on the actual measurements, (depends on the phone and the light sensor) but it is fairly consistent,

View attachment 1523483
I've no faith in phone ppfd meters when you got a phone like mine lol.
I believe they only work properly on brand new phones due to delicate sensors thats used to give an accurate reading.
@Marshydro sorted out my query
Thanks

Back