Close. Something like this:

View attachment 1543164

Attic grows mostly. Though I like them because they offer larger tents in a max 72" height which works with my basement ceilings. I can't do the 80" height tents.
Good idea. But most growers prefer the current design. If you change the tent to a roof shape, it will be more complicated to manufacture and install.

Many guys know that TS1000 used to be called "game changer". As the most popular light in the TS series, do you know why TS1000 is the first light for beginners?You are welcome to comment on your thoughts.
A. Low-budget & high-efficiency
B. Full-spectrum & dimmable
C. Suitable for all kinds of plants
D. Other
TS600.png

TS1000.png

TSL2000.png

TSW2000.png

TS3000.png

The Christmas holiday is coming. Do you plan to go on vacation but don’t know how to arrange the growing at home?
If you don’t turn on the lights, you worry about slow growth, but if you keep turning on the lights, you worry about excessive light.
Now use marshydro's newly launched smart power strips, even if you are away on vacation, you can control the growing system at home very well.
Come and make and implement your growing plan!
1670925774320.png

Many guys know that TS1000 used to be called "game changer". As the most popular light in the TS series, do you know why TS1000 is the first light for beginners?You are welcome to comment on your thoughts.
A. Low-budget & high-efficiency
B. Full-spectrum & dimmable
C. Suitable for all kinds of plants
D. Other
View attachment 1544367
View attachment 1544368
View attachment 1544370
View attachment 1544371
View attachment 1544369
Really looking forward to the
70 x 70 Marshydro Ts 1000 full tent kit i won in the pumpkin smash competition
Thanks @Marshydro

The Christmas holiday is coming. Do you plan to go on vacation but don’t know how to arrange the growing at home?
If you don’t turn on the lights, you worry about slow growth, but if you keep turning on the lights, you worry about excessive light.
Now use marshydro's newly launched smart power strips, even if you are away on vacation, you can control the growing system at home very well.
Come and make and implement your growing plan!
View attachment 1546421
Setting one up now with that TS-1000 and it’s going pretty well. Here’s the power draw of the TS-1000 at 100%
DF5C60D1-F130-4C5E-AAD9-7E7BD54A02A1.png

And the TS-1000 sandwiched in a FCe-3000
2F31D4EC-A8DD-461E-B6CE-CE71D5ADF8C8.jpeg

So I just updated the software on the controller. It reset itself back to square one:cuss: tents off and not the first time I’ve walked up today to find it surprisingly off
I'm sorry that this problem occurred. Can you tell us more about the tent off? We will continue to improve the app to bring you a better experience.

Off again this morning and I kept it on 24hr on no timers set, my FCe-3000 is only pulling 157w and randomly shuts off(less than a year old), it keeps shutting off my circulation fan, it won’t automatically turn on my vents once it should trigger with humidity. I am honestly going to look into returning this controller. Did you guys have testers run this equipment? I am seriously going to have to unplug it so I don’t lose weed or cause plants to hermie from flashing lights, zero circulation, and too high of humidity. Typically a Mars fanboy so you know this equipment is whack

Not even joking the fan was just off again so I moved it off your power strip, sorry for blowing you up publicly but I dont want anyone else to have this trouble

Back