Can anyone help,
im about to start a new grow.
I need to figure out how to daisy chain the dimmers, the lights keep going off no matter what combo i try the lead in the ch ports,
Is it cos they ones a Ts 2000 and the others a Ts1000

But if combine the dimmers tho, does that mean they will be off ballance in wattage.

An example off what I mean,,,
If I ran the 2000 @ 50% and the 1000 @ 100 % would that be a better option with both running @ 150 watts and equil
if my thinking is right.
TS-2000 TS - 1000
300 watts 150 watts
10 % 20 %
20 % 40 %
30 % 60 %
40 % 80 %
50 % 100 %

Help lol this is were i get confused lol

Can anyone help,
im about to start a new grow.
I need to figure out how to daisy chain the dimmers, the lights keep going off no matter what combo i try the lead in the ch ports,
Is it cos they ones a Ts 2000 and the others a Ts1000

But if combine the dimmers tho, does that mean they will be off ballance in wattage.

An example off what I mean,,,
If I ran the 2000 @ 50% and the 1000 @ 100 % would that be a better option with both running @ 150 watts and equil
if my thinking is right.
TS-2000 TS - 1000
300 watts 150 watts
10 % 20 %
20 % 40 %
30 % 60 %
40 % 80 %
50 % 100 %

Help lol this is were i get confused lol
Ok, so you connect the RJ11 wire from the Master light to the Slave light(s). Which channel doesn't matter.
On the Master you just turn the knob and the light dims. On all the Slave lights you do the following...Flip the front switch to the off position and then set the back flip switch to the on position.

Now all the lights should be dimmed by the Master light

Ok, so you connect the RJ11 wire from the Master light to the Slave light(s). Which channel doesn't matter.
On the Master you just turn the knob and the light dims. On all the Slave lights you do the following...Flip the front switch to the off position and then set the back flip switch to the on position.

Now all the lights should be dimmed by the Master light
Thanks mate..
because its 2 different size lights is it pointless chaining them together cos the if the master is 300w and the slave is 150w.
The TS1000 side will always be less bright if i chain them.
I don't intend to run the TS2000 past 75% so this probably will not work for me lol
Thanks @Bob's Auto's

Thanks mate..
because its 2 different size lights is it pointless chaining them together cos the if the master is 300w and the slave is 150w.
The TS1000 side will always be less bright if i chain them.
I don't intend to run the TS2000 past 75% so this probably will not work for me lol
Thanks @Bob's Auto's
Nope, daisy chaining them together does exactly what it means. One knob to rule them all...

So Mars wants me to pay shipping to return the Ihub(nobody buy one total junk). And then they only want to give me 5.52 cents for the ihub instead of the 50$ I spent. To top it off they still haven’t shipped a driver to fix my broken less than a year old FCe-3000
1F9DE86C-C6FB-4EAD-BE3C-170CD9E8650A.png

:backside: Seriously though

So Mars wants me to pay shipping to return the Ihub(nobody buy one total junk). And then they only want to give me 5.52 cents for the ihub instead of the 50$ I spent. To top it off they still haven’t shipped a driver to fix my broken less than a year old FCe-3000
View attachment 1549051
Wait until @Marshydro comes online, he might be able to help out...

View attachment 1549051
Hello. I've gone through your order from customer service. You won a $100 coupon on Black Friday, so you spent a total of $59.99 on the TS1000 and iHub. We can see in the screenshot that the iHub only cost you $5.52.
I informed customer service about the problems you encountered with the app. Can you please try the App again? If you agree, you can reset the information of the APP according to the tips given to you by the customer service. If you disagree, you can also inform customer service that you would like a refund.
We're sorry for the trouble we caused.
1671759932501.png

Back