Hi Friends,

who have not yet participated in the Mars Hydro Giveaway, please hurry up and join us,the event is coming to an end

1684844455826-png.1596254

please use this discount code (AFN ),thank for your support :woohoo:
Killer deals on your Thursday’s growers sale on your website have me leaning towards picking up an FCe-8000. Problem is I’m in the US and want a 240 model not a 120 is this an option via the site?

Killer deals on your Thursday’s growers sale on your website have me leaning towards picking up an FCe-8000. Problem is I’m in the US and want a 240 model not a 120 is this an option via the site?
Thank you for your info, do you want to use it under the voltage of 240V? If your address is the United States, we will send you a 120V plug, but if you want to use it at 240V, you can buy a plug adapter :thanks:

Please share us about your favorite strain? :woohoo::d5:

https://www.mars-hydro.com/sale

d3591e31ed85bdd6c8e71cce0a028c1632e43baa.jpeg

Lecter from sawney bean would be my favorite strain.​

heres my Lecter grow under a Mars Hydro TSW-2000​

Lecter from sawney bean would be my favorite strain.​

heres my Lecter grow under a Mars Hydro TSW-2000​

I saw your grow diary, very good:cool1:

The latest addition to the Mars Hydro grow light lineup, the FC 6500-EVO, is powered by highly-efficient Samsung LM301H EVO chips that boast a 3.14 μmol/j rating per diode, increasing the entire light’s PPE to an impressive 3.0 μmol/j! Also, FC 6500-EVO features a smart system that offers various functionalities, including remote control, wireless dimming, automated programming, and growth plans to help growers improve cultivation productivity and harvest with superior crop quality.

Wattage - 730w±5%
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 5x5 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft

mars_hydro_fc6500_samsung_lm301h_evo_led_grow_light_1.jpg

The latest addition to the Mars Hydro grow light lineup, the FC 6500-EVO, is powered by highly-efficient Samsung LM301H EVO chips that boast a 3.14 μmol/j rating per diode, increasing the entire light’s PPE to an impressive 3.0 μmol/j! Also, FC 6500-EVO features a smart system that offers various functionalities, including remote control, wireless dimming, automated programming, and growth plans to help growers improve cultivation productivity and harvest with superior crop quality.

Wattage - 730w±5%
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 5x5 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft

mars_hydro_fc6500_samsung_lm301h_evo_led_grow_light_1.jpg
the FC range is nice and tidy looking

I saw your grow diary, very good:cool1:
thank you,
And thankyou for hooking up my Grow Den with the tsw 2000. when i first built it.

its a really good light and ive put it to the test for sure
. 6 grows done now.
light was on continuously 24 hours a day since November 2021 up until last week.
only off for like 3/6 hours max in total since then.
still going like new and will for a good while yet.

not one complaint about it cos its awsome

thank you,
And thankyou for hooking up my Grow Den with the tsw 2000. when i first built it.

its a really good light and ive put it to the test for sure
. 6 grows done now.
light was on continuously 24 hours a day since November 2021 up until last week.
only off for like 3/6 hours max in total since then.
still going like new and will for a good while yet.

not one complaint about it cos its awsome
Thank you for your support :cheers: :thanks: :bighug:

Back