SP3000 is a large single strip LED grow light fitted with high-quality Samsung LM301B chips and a broad spectrum of boosted red light. Equipped with high penetration and minimum obstruction of natural sunlight, It's highly recommended as supplemental or major lighting for greenhouses.

Wattage - 300w
Veg Coverage - 3x5 ft
Flower Coverage - 2x4 ft

what brand red chips they have and what about driver ?

what brand red chips they have and what about driver ?
The SP3000 LED uses a Samsung LM301B chip, we have upgraded led grow light in 2022. The newest driver come with a marshydro logo,stronger safety and more reliable, and it has passed the corresponding safety certification: ETL, CE...

It is specially customized for marshydro led lights, which is more suitable.

MARS HYDRO 2023 NEW UPGRADED SMART GROW LIGHT

Newly designed dimming box.
Supports remote control through mobile APP.
Equipped with growth plan programming and data transmission functions.
Multiple lights can be controlled simultaneously, with no dimming via cable connection.
Automated dimming by connecting to Bluetooth & WiFi that precisely matches your growth plan.

If you do not want to control the dimming through the APP, you could still choose to manually control the dimming box to achieve dimming.

1687158827476.png

The SP3000 LED uses a Samsung LM301B chip, we have upgraded led grow light in 2022. The newest driver come with a marshydro logo,stronger safety and more reliable, and it has passed the corresponding safety certification: ETL, CE...

ok, i understand that SP3000 LED uses a Samsung LM301B but they are white chips, what about red ones, what are thoes brand ? Brand for red chips ? For Red LED chips ? is thees are som unbranded chips ?

ok, i understand that SP3000 LED uses a Samsung LM301B but they are white chips, what about red ones, what are thoes brand ? Brand for red chips ? For Red LED chips ? is thees are som unbranded chips ?
I think they’re Osram for the red chips.

I think they’re Osram for the red chips.
then why ,they ( marss hydro) dont say that? on panel we have 3 colors, Samsung LM301B is only one of them, what brand and model are other 2 ? why we dont have videos with tests for that new driver? i have 6 x sp3000, light intensety is greath, it fully lives up to my expectations. But i was disappointed that sp3000 dont have beautiful meanwell driver, today they dont talk about most important parts of lights, they let users guess and get hope. If all other chips is Marss hydro chips then why dont say it . Be fair to customers.

change my old 4xSK402 ( 1760w) to 5xSP3000 (1500w) on 150x275 never ever seen beter coverage than now and intensity is crazy, i will popably get about 35%-40% bigger yeilds with lower Wats. Last time i use mars -hydro it was back in 2016 MarsPro ll epistar 320 , what a long way mars-hydro has come πŸ™Œ
IMG_3412.jpeg

then why ,they ( marss hydro) dont say that? on panel we have 3 colors, Samsung LM301B is only one of them, what brand and model are other 2 ? why we dont have videos with tests for that new driver? i have 6 x sp3000, light intensety is greath, it fully lives up to my expectations. But i was disappointed that sp3000 dont have beautiful meanwell driver, today they dont talk about most important parts of lights, they let users guess and get hope. If all other chips is Marss hydro chips then why dont say it . Be fair to customers.
To be fair none of their comparable competitors list the exact diodes used either, they all just say β€œnew Samsung LM301”.

Mars does have a general product video but nothing that tests the actual driver (we hope they did QC my testing multiple lots of drivers at random), they just do the PAR meter to be able to give the light distribution maps. Most product tests I’ve seen are end users doing it for Youtube content.

The new drivers are made by Mars Hydro’s parent (or sister) company LG LED Solutions based out of Shenzhen, CN. One thing of interest is Meanwell brand is based in Taiwan. At the moment I don’t think trade relations between the two countries is fluid so I’m curious if this caused them issues in getting Meanwell drivers πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The brands used for the red light beads are OSRAM and Silan Micro SLW3030HRV4. As for the power supply, we have upgraded led grow light in 2022. The newest driver come with a marshydro logo.
And the new driver has a higher quality, and longer lifespan:
High efficiency
The components are made of high quality materials, with a stronger heat dissipation. And the temp of the driver is lower than 60℃.
with a longer lifespan
stronger safety and more reliable, and it has passed the corresponding safety certification: ETL, CE...

Back