The following links have instructions for using smart products, please check

FAQs about the Mars Hydro APP and Smart Grow System

1688370926650.png

So I have to grow smaller plants or get a bigger tent, a bigger tent it is. I'm going from a 120x120x200cm square tent to a 120x160x200cm rectangle. I'm fed up of moving my lights around but as a perpetual grower I have plants from one day old to 140+ days old so I'm always moving plants and lights. With a rectangle I'm going to have a bloom end, and I 'm going to use 300w of TS series lights, (which I love, look at the buds on my Cinderella Jack [1/2 a LB a month from a 4x4], the light doing that is a 3 year old TS1000 .that has run 24/7 for nearly all of it's life - and is still doing it! So for the bloom end which lights/light? The 600s are cheap, I could put 3 of them in a row, I don't need dimmers, it's the cheapest option giving me a bloom foot print of 4ft by1.5ft. or 2xTS1000s, or 1xTSL2000 both the bigger lights giving me bloom footprint of 4x2.
For what I want to do with the lights is there a best option?
Can we get the older series lights? I would prefer the older diode pattern to the newer.
Thank you.

Is a smart dimmer still planned that would fit older lights?
We do not sell smart dimming boxes separately,but the old dimmable lights can be connected in series with new smart lights, and then controlled by app,

So I have to grow smaller plants or get a bigger tent, a bigger tent it is. I'm going from a 120x120x200cm square tent to a 120x160x200cm rectangle. I'm fed up of moving my lights around but as a perpetual grower I have plants from one day old to 140+ days old so I'm always moving plants and lights. With a rectangle I'm going to have a bloom end, and I 'm going to use 300w of TS series lights, (which I love, look at the buds on my Cinderella Jack [1/2 a LB a month from a 4x4], the light doing that is a 3 year old TS1000 .that has run 24/7 for nearly all of it's life - and is still doing it! So for the bloom end which lights/light? The 600s are cheap, I could put 3 of them in a row, I don't need dimmers, it's the cheapest option giving me a bloom foot print of 4ft by1.5ft. or 2xTS1000s, or 1xTSL2000 both the bigger lights giving me bloom footprint of 4x2.
For what I want to do with the lights is there a best option?
Can we get the older series lights? I would prefer the older diode pattern to the newer.
Thank you.
In a 2*4 space, we recommend you to use TSL2000 or SP3000, the upgraded light spectrum is more uniform and better for plant growth
Besides, there is a blog on how to choose a light, please check through the following link:

In a 2*4 space, we recommend you to use TSL2000 or SP3000, the upgraded light spectrum is more uniform and better for plant growth
Besides, there is a blog on how to choose a light, please check through the following link:
Very useful thanks, I'm going to save up for the SP3000, it's perfect for the very tall plants I grow.

Mars Hydro VG80 LED Grow Light, a cost-effective lighting solution with multiple applications!

Seedling and cloning
Side supplemental light
Vegetable growing

Experience the versatility and affordability of the Mars Hydro VG80 LED Grow Light, unlocking the full potential of your indoor gardening endeavors!
1688605642407.png

Now the price of SP3000 is very cost-effective, you can check the information through the following link:https://www.mars-hydro.com/sp-3000-samsung-lm301b-greenhouse-led-grow-light
Thanks, I'm in the UK so will order from your UK website, it's Β£340 at the moment. I wish I'd have known about the SP series earlier, I'm not a fan of leaf canopies and the SP series looks awesome for getting light right down the plant. With this lamp I'm going to have the most fantastic grow tents in history! I'm a fairly mediocre grower so no one will know.

Back