What size tent do you have? How many plants can you grow in it? I know it depends on the size of the strain, so how do you choose the right tent size for you the first time?

1687674113830.png

I got the biggest tent that would fit the space I had available at the time, a 3x3.

The most I've ever grown at once to completion is 3, but I can fill it with one plant if I'm growing photos.

The yield is about the same, because its limited by the total output of your light.

I got the biggest tent that would fit the space I had available at the time, a 3x3.

The most I've ever grown at once to completion is 3, but I can fill it with one plant if I'm growing photos.

The yield is about the same, because its limited by the total output of your light.

I have also tried a single, it took much longer veg time to fill up the tent floor area, before switching to flower. so much so that i gave up and switched anyway, yield was quite disappointing.

So I grow 4, topped to give 16 mains to each plant, then let nature take its course, because, well tbh I am pretty lazy when it comes to looking after them.

I have seen some great singles grown here and on other forums, but I guess I really dont have the patience :d5:

New Arrival! Mars Hydro FC-EVO Samsung LM301H EVO LED Grow Lights!

As the most efficient chip available on the market, Samsung LM301H EVO boast a 3.14 ΞΌmol/j per individual diode, increase the entire light's PPE to an impressive 3.0 ΞΌmol/j!

Features of FC-EVO lights:
*Impressive efficacy of 3.0 ΞΌmol/j across the entir light
*High PPFD and uniform light distribution
*Full spectrum with abundant red lighting
*Smart led grow light allows remote control, data transfer, auto-dimming and precise configuration programming

FC-EVO LED Grow Lights will takes your grow to the next level

Visit website: www.mars-hydro.com

1687766198667.png

MarsHydro you have my attention again......

The new drop down menu on the MH website made it very difficult to navigate to the right spot. Perhaps it is a lot easier on a mobile device. Anyways, here's the link if anyone else wants a peek at the new stuff:

MarsHydro you have my attention again......

The new drop down menu on the MH website made it very difficult to navigate to the right spot. Perhaps it is a lot easier on a mobile device. Anyways, here's the link if anyone else wants a peek at the new stuff:

Thank you for your care, and provide this link for other friends' reference :bighug:

:weed:Independence day sale, save up to 25% off

Don't miss out on this exclusive discount~

1687957980074.png

Mars Hydro FC Series and FC-E Series - What’s The Difference?

1688121566653.png

Back