I'd like to know when those power strips are gonna be in stock! I'd really like to try one !
Thank you for your like of smart ihub power strip, but it is not in stock now, it may need to wait until September to start selling

:woody:Mars Hydro 14th Anniversary ,your best wishes to Mars Hydro :woody:

We are excited to announce that Mars Hydro is about to celebrate its 14th anniversary, and we want to express our gratitude for your support and loyalty throughout the years. We wouldn’t have made it this far without you.

To mark this special occasion,would you like to send us your blessings?It would be very heartwarming if you would take a clear picture or video to express your wishes for the 14th anniversary of Mars Hydro.the pics will include both the person and the MARS product,if you do not want to show your faces ,you can wear masks or mosaics,or photograph your backside instead of your face

We will turn your picture into a Mars Hydro 14th Anniversary greeting video. Show it to all our friends together. Once the video or picture is adopted, we will send our 14th anniversary limited gift: grinding box + magnetic sticker.Limited quantity, first come first served.

Thank you again for your support, and we look forward to celebrating this milestone with you.Besides,please look forward to our 14th anniversary gifts and promotions for everyone

1690799782102.png

The TS1000 grow light is an excellent choice for novice growers due to its lightweight and convenient design, making it easy to install and use. Its user-friendly features ensure that even those new to growing plants will have a seamless experience.

1690939922389.png

@Marshydro ... I have you a new threadprefix for anyone currently show growing MarsHydro lights.....

I have put one on @JaxsoNL5 's thread so members can See...and if anyone wants one...the can Tag me into their thread.........:toke:

Back