@Marshydro ... I have you a new threadprefix for anyone currently show growing MarsHydro lights.....

I have put one on @JaxsoNL5 's thread so members can See...and if anyone wants one...the can Tag me into their thread.........:toke:

Hi,Mossy,I saw that,thanks :thanks:

Despite TS series have advanced features, the TS series remains one of our most cost-effective light. Would you like to learn more about TS series,please click the following link:
TS Series LED Grow Lights | Mars Hydro
#marshydroTSW2000
1691116594131.png

My dear growers,

In the process of planting, what products do you need, but Mars Hydro has not yet produced products, you can tell us, we will produce more products to meet your needs during your planting :woody: :d5: :astar:

Well, everytime I look you guys have new toys!

Something I would like to see is a refillable or rechargeable carbon filter. Maybe just the shell of the current style filter with prefilled carbon pellet discs that could be changed out. Like round carbon filled teabags.

Or to add on that, a large long frame and you could add more or less discs depending on how much smell reduction you need.

My dear growers,

In the process of planting, what products do you need, but Mars Hydro has not yet produced products, you can tell us, we will produce more products to meet your needs during your planting :woody: :d5: :astar:
1) Oscillating fan that clips onto tent poles. Ideally have this able to sync with the app allowing control of the fan speed and oscillation without opening the tent.

2) A humidity controller with probe (reference Inkbird IHC-200). The IHC-200 units i’ve gotten malfunction within 1 year (fails to turn off the humidifier) and is a known issue…i’m assuming they use a cheap relay that fatigues over time. There are few products like this on the market so could be a good opportunity to own a solid market share with little competition πŸ‘

Well, everytime I look you guys have new toys!

Something I would like to see is a refillable or rechargeable carbon filter. Maybe just the shell of the current style filter with prefilled carbon pellet discs that could be changed out. Like round carbon filled teabags.

Or to add on that, a large long frame and you could add more or less discs depending on how much smell reduction you need.
The ones Mars supply with the kits are held shut with 3 pop rivits
. If the rivits got changed to wing nuts then it could be easy refilled. I like the sound of disks or a teabag type inserts pre filled with carbon rather than messing about with carbon pellets.
That way its easy to get reloaded. Will reduce the carbon filter footprint on the environment. Lol
Definitely a thing I think mars should look into making.

Back