:worship:

Many years ago I had an activated carbon air filter system in the house, the replacement filter was a giant flat tea-bag maybe 50cm X 50cm (which would make a big pot of tea) full of activated carbon, and set in a flat, plastic cross hatch frame, I think they are probably still standard filter products, so just the teabag big enough and thick enough to wrap around the inner pipe and fill the space would be fine.

something similar to the pic,

Attachments

• Activated_Carbon_Filter_Full_10.png
    Activated_Carbon_Filter_Full_10.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@NORBY - Do they have a consumer site where you can buy just one or two? It looks like industrial/commercial useage mostly. Good link though! I hadn't seen any available for the hobbyist/home grower level. I've been building my own scrubber buckets but it's tough work.
will have a look and see.
have a look at refilible septic tank carbon filter.
Do you think that type of design would work if used in tent or outside tent

@NORBY - You've done it mate! I've been looking for an apparatus like that but just couldn't get the google result I was looking for! I've built a couple scrubber buckets but I am a bit old and have been looking to spend money instead of time and effort.

Just one of several now that I know what they are called! I'd add a layer of that woven carbon filter material to contain the bits, but yes! They even show pellets so you can load this thing up! Ah! I am so pleased right now....

31rYJwka9VL._AC_.jpg

41QC8mW4VFL._AC_.jpg

1) Oscillating fan that clips onto tent poles. Ideally have this able to sync with the app allowing control of the fan speed and oscillation without opening the tent.

2) A humidity controller with probe (reference Inkbird IHC-200). The IHC-200 units i’ve gotten malfunction within 1 year (fails to turn off the humidifier) and is a known issue…i’m assuming they use a cheap relay that fatigues over time. There are few products like this on the market so could be a good opportunity to own a solid market share with little competition πŸ‘
Thank you for your information, we also have clip fan now, but there is no stock now, you can check the following information: https://www.mars-hydro.com/grow-tent-clip-fan

We will feed back your suggestions to relevant departments, thank you :thanks: :woody:

Drainage system, pH doser
We now have DRIP IRRIGATION KIT, and PH test pen, please check the details through the link below:

@NORBY - You've done it mate! I've been looking for an apparatus like that but just couldn't get the google result I was looking for! I've built a couple scrubber buckets but I am a bit old and have been looking to spend money instead of time and effort.

Just one of several now that I know what they are called! I'd add a layer of that woven carbon filter material to contain the bits, but yes! They even show pellets so you can load this thing up! Ah! I am so pleased right now....

31rYJwka9VL._AC_.jpg

41QC8mW4VFL._AC_.jpg
That's the one I seen on eBay. Looks like a simple design

Back