Hey @Marshydro is there any difference between the SP3000 and SP150 in regards to the LEDs? Does the SP150 not use Samsung LEDs? I currently have an SP3000 in my 4x2 and I'm looking for a light for a 2x2 to do veg and early flower before transferring to my 4x2 to stretch and finish. Figure I can have both tents cycling at once with the 2x2 being used as a dry tent too between seed drops.

@Marshydro
What's the biggest, strongest light you have for a 4'x4' tent? I'm in the process of window shopping, trying to see what'd out-do four autocobs.

@Marshydro
What's the biggest, strongest light you have for a 4'x4' tent? I'm in the process of window shopping, trying to see what'd out-do four autocobs.
My fc6500 just about fills my 4x4 wall to wall. The 8000 also fits in a 4x4 but has an extra light bar
PXL_20231215_233315243.jpg
PXL_20231215_233327416.jpg

Hey @Marshydro is there any difference between the SP3000 and SP150 in regards to the LEDs? Does the SP150 not use Samsung LEDs? I currently have an SP3000 in my 4x2 and I'm looking for a light for a 2x2 to do veg and early flower before transferring to my 4x2 to stretch and finish. Figure I can have both tents cycling at once with the 2x2 being used as a dry tent too between seed drops.
I think the TS1000 would be suitable especially considering you’re only looking to run it for seedling and Veg. Maybe a tsw2000 if you wanted the extra power but in a 2x2 the TS1000 is a solid choice. Just won one in a giveaway here recently and will be running it in my Mars 2x2 tent once I get it. Up until now I’ve been running a 100w panel in the 2x2 with good results(100+gram harvest each time) so I’m excited to see if the 150w increases that number any. And I don’t think the sp150 uses Samsungs

I think the TS1000 would be suitable especially considering you’re only looking to run it for seedling and Veg. Maybe a tsw2000 if you wanted the extra power but in a 2x2 the TS1000 is a solid choice. Just won one in a giveaway here recently and will be running it in my Mars 2x2 tent once I get it. Up until now I’ve been running a 100w panel in the 2x2 with good results(100+gram harvest each time) so I’m excited to see if the 150w increases that number any. And I don’t think the sp150 uses Samsungs
Yes congrats on the new light! If I had gotten it this is what I was looking to use it for. :crying: You're right that the TS1000 is probable more appropriate for what I'm looking for, no need for extra power. I overthink things and was looking at a way for as little a change as possible when I switch the younglings between tents. Figured same series of lights would have the same spectrum coverage. I also light the PPFD map of the SP series with it being stronger axially instead of centrally. With 2 plants its has more of a sweat spot. But again, I little too much thinking maybe.

Thanks for the input and looking forward to seeing what you do with that shiny new light! :clapper:

Best gifts under $100 to suit everyone on your list πŸŽ„

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! If you’ve yet to start your holiday shopping, don’t fret! Our edit of the best gifts under $100 is here to help with thoughtful gift ideas that are as budget-friendly as they are luxurious.

>>https://www.mars-hydro.com/

Last edited:
Hello,

We hope the following responses can help you!

1. SP150 is a linear light and cannot be dimmed.
2.SP3000 can be dimmed.
3.The coverage areas are also different.

For more info, you can contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] directly and they will give you more detailed answers. :ht:

Back