I just took over AFN not long ago, and some functions are not very familiar to me yet. Anyway, thank you very much! ❤️

When you first open a thread there is an option to chose a Prefix..or no prefix....?

That gives you the Option to Add the Mars prefix to any new thread.

1705911679235.png

1705911868236.png

Also....everytime you post a competition......if you Tag @Cultivators ...it brings our site test team in to have a Look/compete..... :headbang: ...

Enjoy our Home.....:d5:

And.. if you get stuck....Tag me @Mossy in....always Happy to Help. :toke:

When you first open a thread there is an option to chose a Prefix..or no prefix....?

That gives you the Option to Add the Mars prefix to any new thread.

View attachment 1660984

View attachment 1660986

Also....everytime you post a competition......if you Tag @Cultivators ...it brings our site test team in to have a Look/compete..... :headbang: ...

Enjoy our Home.....:d5:

And.. if you get stuck....Tag me @Mossy in....always Happy to Help. :toke:
@Mossy You are so nice. I also want to ask if @Cultivators has any effect when we post giveaways or posts about the site.

@Mossy You are so nice. I also want to ask if @Cultivators has any effect when we post giveaways or posts about the site.

Yes.
Cultivators are our site Trustees/Seniors...and they are on a Group Tag....so when you tag Cultivators..it sends them all an Alert..to come Look...

Also...if you have giveaways or competions...feel free to post it in Live Stoners thread. That has the highest views on site...so it will reach the most people.

Everyone Loves a giveaway...and everyone is Friendly in Live Stoners....if you have a Problem...you have 24 hour Live assistance in there.

When we had Mars Tina as a rep....s/he was always in Live Stoners and Introductions saying good morning to everyone...and answering any lighting questions :grin: ...but we appreciate not all reps get the same site time...

So...always Happy to Help....if you have an announcement an don't have time to pop around site...just tag me...:headbang:..and I'll do it for you.

Good Morning Flower Power-ers.

school canceled again today due to poor road conditions… I got the Daddy is Daycare straw, so Remote work turns into early AF.org screen time
:biggrin:

Yes.
Cultivators are our site Trustees/Seniors...and they are on a Group Tag....so when you tag Cultivators..it sends them all an Alert..to come Look...

Also...if you have giveaways or competions...feel free to post it in Live Stoners thread. That has the highest views on site...so it will reach the most people.

Everyone Loves a giveaway...and everyone is Friendly in Live Stoners....if you have a Problem...you have 24 hour Live assistance in there.

When we had Mars Tina as a rep....s/he was always in Live Stoners and Introductions saying good morning to everyone...and answering any lighting questions :grin: ...but we appreciate not all reps get the same site time...

So...always Happy to Help....if you have an announcement an don't have time to pop around site...just tag me...:headbang:..and I'll do it for you.
Okay! Thank you for your patient explanation, it was very helpful. :thanks:

@Marshydro,

Just finished connecting my second tent to the first one. Installed everything else. Just looking for the right light as the ledstrip I build isn't providing enough light. Could you give me some advice? The tent is a Mars Hydro 60x60x140cm.
1706449965301 _small.jpg

1706449965305 _small.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Bob :toke:

Check out the shares from Mars Hydro users! :yay:
Are you satisfied with our FC-EVO series? :lildab:

Your feedback matters! Comment below and share your thoughts and feelings with us...

📸 matyice420(twt)
Ain't grew with anything in the FC series. But I'm more than satisfied with the TS series for sure

Back