@Marshydro,

Just finished connecting my second tent to the first one. Installed everything else. Just looking for the right light as the ledstrip I build isn't providing enough light. Could you give me some advice? The tent is a Mars Hydro 60x60x140cm.
View attachment 1662267
View attachment 1662269

Thanks in advance.

Bob :toke:
The recommended lights for this tent are TS600 and TS1000. You can choose according to the coverage area of the light and your budget.:lildab:
:greencheck:TS-led-grow-lights

Prize spoilers
❗️
You will get our 1x free Clip fan on Amazon for free at 0 cost.

The winner will be announced soon
❗️

View our prize Mars Hydro Clip Fan

Attachments

• GIVEAWAY-&-FREE-TEST.jpg
    GIVEAWAY-&-FREE-TEST.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 4
The recommended lights for this tent are TS600 and TS1000. You can choose according to the coverage area of the light and your budget.:lildab:
:greencheck:TS-led-grow-lights
Thank you for your swift reply, but I have the tent on it's side, which means I need something that could cover 140 x 60cm and not become to hot.

Thank you for your swift reply, but I have the tent on it's side, which means I need something that could cover 140 x 60cm and not become to hot.
Our website has a dedicated blog module, and you can choose according to the light coverage area and budget.

Blog link:cool1:

Hi, your wait is over...

Wake up and smell the newness!! We’re now to be launching our new Adlite Supplement Lights.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

We can't wait to introduce you to the most powerful plant growth-promoting and flavor-enhancing artifacts! 🌱

IR: to increase the photosynthesis rate, promote robust stem growth.
UV: to improve plant nutritional quality and stimulate biomass production.
Deep Red: to boost led grow light efficiency, reduced growth time, increase yield and improve taste.

Be the first to get this ➑ Adlite-supplement-led-grow-lights

@Cultivators

Attachments

• adlite1080x1080.jpg
    adlite1080x1080.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 3
@Mossy Can Autoflower posts/comments be scheduled?
@Marshydro, I've looked it up and it doesn't seem possible at the moment. Xenforo has got addons which would allow for this, but that not my decision. Hope this helps ;)

Back