Let us know what to plant in February to get your garden ready for spring. :greenthumb:

It's a great time to sow all kinds of seeds! 🌱

Attachments

• 1plant.png
    1plant.png
    3 MB · Views: 4
Let us know what to plant in February to get your garden ready for spring. :greenthumb:

It's a great time to sow all kinds of seeds! 🌱
Well, I've got pepper and tomatoe seeds ready for sowing. Also have taken some clones from my figtree to expand the amount of plants I have.
Got an order of canna (palm) seeds coming my way as well. These will first have to be stratified before I can sow them though.
Planning on growing some weed of course. Might even do a 70L dwc grow to see how big I can get a plant...

Another boost to your GREEN THUMBS godsend!πŸŒ±πŸ’¨πŸš€

The new MarsHydro clip-on fan brings fresh air to your plants.πŸ€

You can get a 15% discount with the code 15CLIPONFANS πŸ’₯ Are you excited?

Get yours πŸ‘‰ New MarsHydro Clip Fan

Applicable to the US

Note: The activities and times of each site are inconsistent. For details, please refer to the website information and our posting notices.@Cultivators

Attachments

• clipfancode.jpg
    clipfancode.jpg
    510.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
@Mossy Can Autoflower posts/comments be scheduled?

This is not currently possible with the default software we use; but I am researching options this morning (and there are several options available to us.) Let me do some research and digging and I'll see if we can't find the best solution that works for the forum!

@Marshydro please check out this thread; I've added content scheduling capabilities to the forum. It's not the most feature-robust thing I've ever seen, but it seems pretty simple and straight forward and it allows for scheduling both posts and threads out for future dates.

It Looks as if it is working for me.....so I'll check with @Son of Hobbes if it is a Permissions thing......... :headbang: ...

View attachment 1663961
I tried last night and it didn't work, think it's a staff only permission type thing, I tried it in a 3 different type forums, Live Stoners.
Mars live.
& Grow journals,
Was Gona surprize yas with a scheduled video to no avail lol

Tried their now too in a different theme on a tablet & a phone, no luck
Screenshot_20240206-092631.png
Screenshot_20240205-184016.png

Back