This light popped up in my IG feed the other day. Hopefully you guys are coming out soon with another model at 200 watts. 50 watts may not sound like a lot, but for the same plant, the 50 watts will make a considerable improvement to the quality of the buds.

Might want to pass it along that you do have some technical mistakes on the web page. It's good to have someone in the actual tech department to review that page.

Professional Samsung LED Grow Light
Says that it's a 300 Watt light

High PPFD and Even Light Distribution

impressive PPFD of up to 427 ΞΌmol/mΒ²/s

That's Some of the glaring mistakes on the web page
Thank you for your feedback, I have forwarded it to the technical department. ❀️

We're thrilled to announce our new FC1500-EVO Light is out now.

What makes it stand apart from other similar products is πŸ‘‡
βœ… Samsung LM301H EVO Chip
βœ… High Efficiency 2.85Β΅mol/J PPE
βœ… Superior Heat Dissipation
βœ… Energy-efficient& Eco-friendly

Get ready to enjoy a flat 10% OFF on FC1500-EVO. πŸ™Œ

Explore more ➑️ https://www.mars-hydro.com/fc-1500-samsung-lm301h-evo-led-grow-light

Attachments

• fc1500.png
    fc1500.png
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hello @Marshydro
I’ve had a fce 6500 for a few months now, and the dimmer has stopped working. The light only works when I push the EXT button, and turn the dimmer off, and then the light seems to work only at 100%.

Thanks for your time….

Hello @Marshydro
I’ve had a fce 6500 for a few months now, and the dimmer has stopped working. The light only works when I push the EXT button, and turn the dimmer off, and then the light seems to work only at 100%.

Thanks for your time….
I think all like manufacturers need to find a better way of dimming than using a reostat.
I've had to replace two dimmers on my lights, one Mars and one HLG. But Mars was relatively easy, but I had to solder with the HLG, but it was also pretty easy.

Mars wanted a video of the flickering when using the dimmer. It took a while to convince them that I couldn't get the flickering on video and to just send me a new dimmer.:face:

Back