I think all like manufacturers need to find a better way of dimming than using a reostat.
I've had to replace two dimmers on my lights, one Mars and one HLG. But Mars was relatively easy, but I had to solder with the HLG, but it was also pretty easy.

Mars wanted a video of the flickering when using the dimmer. It took a while to convince them that I couldn't get the flickering on video and to just send me a new dimmer.:face:
I found a work around so I can use it as is as a flowering tent. I hate dealing with customer service issues. Iโ€™ll just deal with it until itโ€™s time to shop for a new light againโ€ฆ. Like you say, theyโ€™ve failed enough times they obviously know about itโ€ฆ

I found a work around so I can use it as is as a flowering tent. I hate dealing with customer service issues. Iโ€™ll just deal with it until itโ€™s time to shop for a new light againโ€ฆ. Like you say, theyโ€™ve failed enough times they obviously know about itโ€ฆ
Just go ahead and send in for a warranty. It's real easy to replace man!
You let them 'win' if you don't go ahead and Make them honor their warranty.

Hello @Marshydro
Iโ€™ve had a fce 6500 for a few months now, and the dimmer has stopped working. The light only works when I push the EXT button, and turn the dimmer off, and then the light seems to work only at 100%.

Thanks for your timeโ€ฆ.
Hello there! For faster resolution, you can contact the Mars Hydro Solutions Team [solutions@mars-hydro.com] with the following info readily prepared:

1. purchase platform

2. order number

3. email address

We will offer you the solutions ASAP!

Keep your grow tent cool and well-ventilated with Mars Hydro's latest 6-inch clip fan! ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒ€

Enjoy 3 fan speeds, adjustable head tilt, and automatic oscillation for optimal air circulation.

Stay in control and give your plants the breeze they deserve
and let your garden thrive!๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’จ

Experience a dazzling 15% OFF with code ๐Ÿ‘‰ 15CLIPONFANS

Get yours now โžก๏ธ https://www.mars-hydro.com/grow-tent-clip-fan

Attachments

• c82eeac5-1b1c-4d63-b3e2-00554b70b047.jpg
    c82eeac5-1b1c-4d63-b3e2-00554b70b047.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 9

My Growden​

Is Outdoors but it's Indoors and I get all sorts of wildlife in there.​

Multiple Insects.​

Slugs / Snails a Frog, a Mouse, even a Newt was found in there once too.​