Question, would one need to buy three of these timers? Or can all three lights be switched through one single timer?
If using multiple lights then a 13amp extension cord will work,
Totally safe to do.
Say 3 lights in the extension cord & plugged into the timer.
All will work in together at the same time setting.
Make sure you check the usage rating of the timer tho.

We recommend a light strip with a timer because different lights have different lighting times.
That makes sence. :thumbsup:

If using multiple lights then a 13amp extension cord will work,
Totally safe to do.
Say 3 lights in the extension cord & plugged into the timer.
All will work in together at the same time setting.
Make sure you check the usage rating of the timer tho.
Yeah, but all three addon lights need a different amount of on/off time.

That makes sence. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but all three addon lights need a different amount of on/off time.
If you have an AC Infinity Smart Controller, you can use that with one of their smart outlets.
I'm going to add deep red to the tent with SP3000. It seems like the SP 6500 and that light, just have too much blue and it tends to keep the girl squatty or just not much of a stretch.

I think this first round of use, I will start it soon after I top the girl. I'm doing that to see if I can get her a bit better trained and maybe more tops. While This round I'll be doing this in Earthbox jr, regular Earthboxes, I think could be even more productive and more bud sites could be developed and easier.

With Regular Earthboxes I use a different training technique with no topping. I plant on one end and just take a pull from the very top and just basically lay it over. It's a gradual process and fairly ongoing for several weeks. I don't think it really breaks the main cola dominance , but I think it kind of bends it to a degree . I think there is more hormones sent to the other branches, just not as much as if you topped it. The main cola does maintain quite a bit of its size but it's not that much larger than the rest of the colas that develop from the side branches.
I think the laying over technique could be even more productive with the Deep red supplemental light and probably would be best relegated to indica dominant girls and that type of structure.

I'm going to go ahead and get the larger light, which may be an overkill for the 2 X 4 tent, but I also want to be able to use it in the 4X4 tent also at some later date . I think it'd be a neat experiment .

Hey @Marshydro !
How about you sponsoring this experiment? I'd start a separate thread in this section and fully document exactly what I do. I bet if 'Tina' was still here, it would surely happen. :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's going to happen anyway, but documentation will be in my ongoing Medical grow thread.

Last edited:
It's time to share your best grow with us! 🌱

Attachments

• kol.png
    kol.png
    7 MB · Views: 4
If you have an AC Infinity Smart Controller, you can use that with one of their smart outlets.
I'm going to add deep red to the tent with SP3000. It seems like the SP 6500 and that light, just have too much blue and it tends to keep the girl squatty or just not much of a stretch.

I think this first round of use, I will start it soon after I top the girl. I'm doing that to see if I can get her a bit better trained and maybe more tops. While This round I'll be doing this in Earthbox jr, regular Earthboxes, I think could be even more productive and more bud sites could be developed and easier.

With Regular Earthboxes I use a different training technique with no topping. I plant on one end and just take a pull from the very top and just basically lay it over. It's a gradual process and fairly ongoing for several weeks. I don't think it really breaks the main cola dominance , but I think it kind of bends it to a degree . I think there is more hormones sent to the other branches, just not as much as if you topped it. The main cola does maintain quite a bit of its size but it's not that much larger than the rest of the colas that develop from the side branches.
I think the laying over technique could be even more productive with the Deep red supplemental light and probably would be best relegated to indica dominant girls and that type of structure.

I'm going to go ahead and get the larger light, which may be an overkill for the 2 X 4 tent, but I also want to be able to use it in the 4X4 tent also at some later date . I think it'd be a neat experiment .

Hey @Marshydro !
How about you sponsoring this experiment? I'd start a separate thread in this section and fully document exactly what I do. I bet if 'Tina' was still here, it would surely happen. :biggrin: :biggrin:

It's going to happen anyway, but documentation will be in my ongoing Medical grow thread.
Sorry, we are not considering more sponsorships at the moment, but we will have a big event at the AFN Forum in April that you can join. ❀️

Sorry, we are not considering more sponsorships at the moment, but we will have a big event at the AFN Forum in April that you can join. ❀️
As long as you're still active on this forum, you will be more than welcome to have the results of the test.

Unlock Maximum Growth Potential with us in 2024!

To show our gratitude for your support, enjoy up to 20% discount on selected items!

πŸ“†Duration: March 4th - 17th, 2024

Guess which product will be featured later!?πŸ›οΈ

Explore more➑️https://www.mars-hydro.com

Attachments

• sale.png
    sale.png
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 3
Back