I keep looking at autopots but just haven't tried them yet. Good luck, you'll smash it.
Thanks bud! I wanted this for a while, but I just was afraid to pull the trigger on it. I have heard nothing but glowing reviews for autopot living soil/organic combo. It will help fix my biggest issue with keeping them from drying out. It was a pain not realizing the bags wouldn't fit, but worth it. I ended up basically getting a set of xl pots for free. The xxl trays with lids were $77 total. If I ordered the xxl system it was $80 more than xl. So I got 2 extra xl trays & lids for $3 less. Although I don't have pot sock that fit, and I need 2 - 3/8 grommets to use the other trays. That will be a good problem because I wouldn't need those until I get into a bigger space.

Last edited:
Flower
Welcome back, thanks for stopping by! Big day today... today I finally got an autopot system. I wanted 1 of these for a long time now. I wasn't sure I could conceal the reservoir, but actually pretty inconspicuous lol. 1st things 1st I need to get lifted! If you're not high please join me before we begin. I'm finishing up on some buds that are well let's just say "aged" some is 2yrs old, some is almost 2.5yrs old, and the oldest almost 3yrs old. It's a little harsh, but still get me lifted.

:hookah:

That's better. Now... where was I? Oh, yes autopots. 1st off these things are huge! All the bags I would use will fit my 10gal fabric pots I haven't used will even fit. About 15"-16" I'll have to measure when bag is out. Both plants are coming along. The FbtF has to be almost ready, but she will have to wait for her roommate. They smell Like weed. I got yelled at because the wife could smell it in our room, which is the furthest from my tent. The FbyF has a real skunk funk, sweet then skunk. The HubbaBubba Haze is even sweeter smelling. I could smell it, but I didn't think it was that strong. Here they are.

20230712_203206.jpg
20230712_203323.jpg
20230712_203220.jpg
20230712_203254 (2).jpg
20230712_203309.jpg
20230712_203238.jpg
20230712_203349.jpg
20230712_203411.jpg
20230712_203422.jpg

Pics aren't great fan was not cooperating. I had to put HubbaBubba Haze down water wasn't flowing good to it. What do you think, should I put hydroton in the gaps inbetween the bags & the sides? Are they getting too much water?

20230712_203254.jpg

Now I just gotta keep the res filled, and pH'd. That's all I got for now so until next time...

Stay lifted
:pass:

@Mizzo81 @DCLXVI @Green Hornet @hecno @BCBudlady @Atulip @idiopathic neuropathy @Rasterman @Cannaficionado @Lil Dab @Tom Bombadil @N/A-Greengo @Entombed @Don't Fear the Reefer @Talonxracer

Welcome back, thanks for stopping by! Big day today... today I finally got an autopot system. I wanted 1 of these for a long time now. I wasn't sure I could conceal the reservoir, but actually pretty inconspicuous lol. 1st things 1st I need to get lifted! If you're not high please join me before we begin. I'm finishing up on some buds that are well let's just say "aged" some is 2yrs old, some is almost 2.5yrs old, and the oldest almost 3yrs old. It's a little harsh, but still get me lifted.

:hookah:

That's better. Now... where was I? Oh, yes autopots. 1st off these things are huge! All the bags I would use will fit my 10gal fabric pots I haven't used will even fit. About 15"-16" I'll have to measure when bag is out. Both plants are coming along. The FbtF has to be almost ready, but she will have to wait for her roommate. They smell Like weed. I got yelled at because the wife could smell it in our room, which is the furthest from my tent. The FbyF has a real skunk funk, sweet then skunk. The HubbaBubba Haze is even sweeter smelling. I could smell it, but I didn't think it was that strong. Here they are.

View attachment 1613638View attachment 1613639View attachment 1613640View attachment 1613641View attachment 1613642View attachment 1613643View attachment 1613644View attachment 1613645View attachment 1613646

Pics aren't great fan was not cooperating. I had to put HubbaBubba Haze down water wasn't flowing good to it. What do you think, should I put hydroton in the gaps inbetween the bags & the sides? Are they getting too much water?

View attachment 1613647

Now I just gotta keep the res filled, and pH'd. That's all I got for now so until next time...

Stay lifted
:pass:

@Mizzo81 @DCLXVI @Green Hornet @hecno @BCBudlady @Atulip @idiopathic neuropathy @Rasterman @Cannaficionado @Lil Dab @Tom Bombadil @N/A-Greengo @Entombed @Don't Fear the Reefer @Talonxracer
I have to ask even though the answer is probably no. Does that FbyF stand for Fruit by the Funk?

Back