Yeah I mix it with all kinds of stuff over time. It's probably all pretty similar. I found something that works for me and pretty much just quit looking. :joy:
I am liking the NLS so far. Im sure the Craft blend will be the same. I wouldn't mind try KIS brand as well. I believe there is someone from KIS on AFN. Not sure if it's them, or someone using their name. I wanted to grab some from Kis, but when I was ordering stuff it was off Amazon. I didn't have any cash I had $200 in Amazon cards, and KIS products aren't on Amazon. I try to support AFN members whenever I can. I think they're on here, but either way I would like to try it. I like to have a 2nd, and 3rd option incase something happens and I need another product. I mean sooner rather than later I'd like to rely on myself, and not need anything other than my compost.

I am liking the NLS so far. Im sure the Craft blend will be the same. I wouldn't mind try KIS brand as well. I believe there is someone from KIS on AFN. Not sure if it's them, or someone using their name. I wanted to grab some from Kis, but when I was ordering stuff it was off Amazon. I didn't have any cash I had $200 in Amazon cards, and KIS products aren't on Amazon. I try to support AFN members whenever I can. I think they're on here, but either way I would like to try it. I like to have a 2nd, and 3rd option incase something happens and I need another product. I mean sooner rather than later I'd like to rely on myself, and not need anything other than my compost.
Yeah me too. I want to try making my own soil from scratch.

Late veg
Hey everybody, got an update that's not great news. Getting close to flower got to figure when to add GFP. Did some more training, but 1st things 1st... it's time to get lifted! :smokeout: Just dabbing on some Blue Dream this time :hookah:

Today is Day 33 so flower is coming. I normally veg them longer than most. I don't start vegging autos till day 35-42. It all depends on the plant tho. Once buds start to look like a cotton ball is when I would switch to bloom nutrients. Looks like I have a few more days at least till then. Since it's a top dress it will be a little slower if nothing changes I will put it on by day 42. That's nine days from now. The Hubba Haze has only grown a little more so may need to do a tea so she isn't sitting on the GFP. I don't want it to burn her.

OK, so what's the bad new? I broke a branch off of the FbtF. It was a lower branch so I guess it's better a lower branch. I tried taping it, but I got to it too late.

20230606_102233.jpg

When I put the trainers on I went around, and crushed (Supercropped) each of them on the bends. To see how it would work.
20230606_102229.png

They were all good, but this 1. As I recall I do remember 1 that seemed to break more than the others. For those who don't/haven't done supercropping there are 2 ways to do it. 1st is the most common way. When you roll the stem back & forth, and bend it over. Some need to do this for space. The 2nd way is to just squeeze it until it crushes slightly. Just enough to make it repair itself. Just like tearing you muscles down during a workout, the stem/branch will build back bigger stronger. This allows more nutrients to flow to your plant. I know most of you know this already, but some don't or a scared to do it. I do it a lot, I am kinda hard on them lol. :deadhorse: It was totally my fault I was rushing somewhat, and squeezed too hard. I also put a trainer on the topped node just to see what would happen. Didn't need to just curious what happens. It should spread the top out more, but we will see.

20230606_102204.jpg

Here are the rest of the pics.

20230606_102127.jpg
20230606_102145.jpg
20230606_102217.jpg
20230606_102221.jpg

I absolutely love these trainers they may make the grommets obsolete. These look like a good candidate to be made with a 3D printer. Something to think about, would be sweet to be able to make your own :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:. I also put some hydroton on as some mulch. I think that's all for now. So until next time...

Stay lifted

:baked:

@Mizzo81 @DCLXVI @Green Hornet @hecno @BCBudlady @Atulip @idiopathic neuropathy @Rasterman @Cannaficionado @Lil Dab @Tom Bombadil @N/A-Greengo @Entombed @Don't Fear the Reefer

Training
Just threw trainers on the 2 big fan leaves.

20230606_134551.jpg

Now the bottom branches are in full light without damaging the fan leaf.
20230606_134557.jpg

I need to grab more of these. You could just use them to move fan leaves if nothing eles. So simple but so useful... it's like a spork lol.

Great tip on using the trainer clip plus the supercrop trick. Also nice work on moving the fans with them. I don't think I've seen anyone else do that.
I have supercropped them, tied them down using the grommets before. With these it's the bare minimum of interference. Tying them is another line that you now need to navigate. Supercropping them is much more stressful, and will be back up shortly. I want to see how they rise back up, how long it takes, how far the go. Even if they come back to the same spot quickly, they're less stressful & less interference. I payed $.27 per clip which ain't breaking the bank. I will be buy some more. I think after a while you may be able to move "older" clips to the front of the branch. That's 1 of the things I want to see. They get my approval for now. No grade is given until the test is finished lol.

:goodluck:

I have supercropped them, tied them down using the grommets before. With these it's the bare minimum of interference. Tying them is another line that you now need to navigate. Supercropping them is much more stressful, and will be back up shortly. I want to see how they rise back up, how long it takes, how far the go. Even if they come back to the same spot quickly, they're less stressful & less interference. I payed $.27 per clip which ain't breaking the bank. I will be buy some more. I think after a while you may be able to move "older" clips to the front of the branch. That's 1 of the things I want to see. They get my approval for now. No grade is given until the test is finished lol.

:goodluck:
The clips I use are adjustable. I love them! Seems the exact clips I use aren't currently available, But there are many others available with the same design.
Amazon product

The clips I use are adjustable. I love them! Seems the exact clips I use aren't currently available, But there are many others available with the same design.
Amazon product

I saw those, I like to have a few of those too. For those custom jobs lol.

Back