Flower
Welcome back everyone! I have an update, but before that I need to get lifted. Join along you like :pass:

We are getting close now... day 61 Atlas says 70-75 days on her, but think I may go past that. I kinda need to because I need to harvest them together. I dry in my tent for now so need to be together. I am about to pull the trigger on an Autopot system. Going to grab the 2 - 5 gallon fabric pot setup. I will use my new living soil bags, I'm assuming they will fit. These bags seem to be same size as my other bags. It's looking like I will be gone for 2-4 days in a few weeks, so I need it for then. I'm not a fan of leaving plants, but I may have to is what it is. I think I will turn the light off tho not comfortable with leaving it on. Something is not right with it. It dims and then gets bright again. It's subtle, but I notice it. Doesn't always do it when I'm in the tent either. So don't want to leave it with no one here to do anything if something happened. I have left it before, and I have never had any issue other than the slight dimming. So more than likely it would be fine, but... still... to be safe I will leave it off. They will get water which is more important. I have a led flashlight I can put in the tent to get them some light for a little bit. I'd say 6-12 hrs maybe I have no idea lol. I will sleep better not having to worry about it. It's only a few days, and will be at the end of the grow so should be good. I will turn it back on when I get home. I can't keep pot from drying out, but other than that going good. The FbtF is getting frosty hands are sticky after handling. HubbaBubba is starting to round into shape. Here is the FbtF.

20230705_115203.jpg
20230705_115233.jpg
20230705_115242.jpg
20230705_115301.jpg
20230705_115340.jpg

HubbaBubba Haze

20230705_115216.jpg
20230705_115222.jpg

20230705_115141.jpg

I think that's about it for now. So until next...

Stay lifted

@Mizzo81 @DCLXVI @Green Hornet @hecno @BCBudlady @Atulip @idiopathic neuropathy @Rasterman @Cannaficionado @Lil Dab @Tom Bombadil @N/A-Greengo @Entombed @Don't Fear the Reefer @Talonxracer

Attachments

• 20230705_115330.jpg
    20230705_115330.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Some very nice resin on FbtF!! I’m thinking the haze gal gonna go a full 90, maybe more. Longer flowering sativa genetics and likely worth the wait.

Those two look great! Quite the bind having to leave for a couple days so close to the end and with a light you don't trust.... shoot. Is there a cheap T5 fluorescent or LED bar you could pick up on the cheap from Lowes or HomeDepot?

Those two look great! Quite the bind having to leave for a couple days so close to the end and with a light you don't trust.... shoot. Is there a cheap T5 fluorescent or LED bar you could pick up on the cheap from Lowes or HomeDepot?
I have lights I could swap out but not sure I want to do all that work I think it's only 2 nights. I know my wife will ask if I have it on. So... she is scared about everything lol. She gets it from her mom, like everything is gonna caught on fire if you leave it plugged in. It's a struggle to get her to relax lol. So I either have to lie to her, or turn it off. I don't want to lie and have karma bite me in the ass so I'm gonna use it to my advantage. I'm gonna use this to cushion the blow of my purchase of the autopots hahaha. Kinda like a compromise since i turn the light off I "need" the system so they don't die. I mean they will without a doubt be dry, and for most of the time if I don't get it. I need to water every day so they don't dry out. They still do, but autopot will eliminate that. It was looking like we weren't going so I started plants. It was still possible to harvest before we left if they went the time given by breeders. Nature does what she does and said nope. So now I need to buy it now. She will see the reservoir, it will be hidden in plain sight. She will notice it because it's new and kinda big, but hose will be hidden and go in with my intake hole. It will just be a black rectangular thing with stuff placed around it to blend in. No one but us goes in, but better save than sorry. Once we go legal i can stop all the James Bond shit, and just grow weed...

Stay lifted

:baked:

Back