That is true too! I did Ripley's OG & Greenhouse seeds King's Kush both are the same couldn't tell them apart. Both smelled like vomit/rotten meat that would be unappealing throughout your house lol.
I was sniffing some buds in my 4x4 and they smelled like salmon. Disgusting! That's one smell that doesn't go with cannabis. Then the cat asked for some more food because I only gave her half the can.

... because I only gave her half the can...

I pick up an odor of cat piss in that room occasionally too....

Last edited:
That is true too! I did Ripley's OG & Greenhouse seeds King's Kush both are the same couldn't tell them apart. Both smelled like vomit/rotten meat that would be unappealing throughout your house lol.
The Ripley's OG purple/pink pheno is a different animal though. She has a sweet black cherry cola aroma/flavour mixed with the putridness. It's the opposite of the way @WildBill describes the flavours of the Ogreberry (which is spot on) inhale and exhale. It is putrid on the inhale, and the sweet black cherry cola lingers on the back of the throat on the exhale.....

:pass:

Last edited:
The Ripley's OG purple/pink pheno is a different animal though. She has a sweet black cherry cola aroma/flavour mixed with the putridness. It's the opposite of the way @WildBill describes the flavours of the Ogreberry (which is spot on) inhale and exhale. It is putrid on the inhale, and the sweet black cherry cola lingers on the back of the throat on the exhale.....

Ewwwwwwww! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just looked at my feed inventory list and guess what I have on it!
Ripley's OG :pass:
I bought it on my last big seed buy a couple weeks ago. I bought it along with Aunt Ginny's Elixir........ the actual reason I was shopping.

Back