Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of this morning, I have had 100% germination rate of every Mephisto strain I just started. And almost that.... minus one.... Of another guys strains that I'm starting. I think it will still pop through the soil though.
I have two of each of the following, up through the soil now..... Mango Smile, HubbabubbaHaze, Double Grape, and Sour Stomper.
Wicked Pissah Seeds, two of each up through the soil: Hawaiian Skunk #5, Northern Skunk, Cherry Pebbles, Cherry Dream. I'll take a picture of them once they have a little more growth.
Winter is rough on a lot of people, germinating. Watch those temperatures, I believe that 76- 85 degrees F, is ideal. JMHO

Some temp numbers I follow:

82-85 for new borns with high humidity 70-75 percent if achievable
78-82 for teenagers - humidity around 65% and falling as they age
76-78 pre flower
78 down to 74 during flower with lower humidity even down to 35-40 percent in the final week

Grapey Walter almost ready for the axe. Good color, great smell.
Photo_1576786786317.png

As of this morning, I have had 100% germination rate of every Mephisto strain I just started. And almost that.... minus one.... Of another guys strains that I'm starting. I think it will still pop through the soil though.
I have two of each of the following, up through the soil now..... Mango Smile, HubbabubbaHaze, Double Grape, and Sour Stomper.
Wicked Pissah Seeds, two of each up through the soil: Hawaiian Skunk #5, Northern Skunk, Cherry Pebbles, Cherry Dream. I'll take a picture of them once they have a little more growth.
Winter is rough on a lot of people, germinating. Watch those temperatures, I believe that 76- 85 degrees F, is ideal. JMHO

I got 100% germ rates on all 15 seeds in my first order (freebies included).2nd order just arrived.

So BR x 3bog = Berry White x 3bearsOG???
What is SL x SB???
Also what are cycle times for both?
Any information anywhere on this strains?

arrival.jpeg

2.png
3.png

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 94
So its looking like almost everyone has gotten their BF orders. Does anyone still need assistance with an order issue?

I will probably be less active on here during the holidays as I enjoy some much needed time off. Will be active again to help with the Canadian sale, then offline again until we open back up on January 6th.

Still having an issue with order #648. Ordered on 11/29. Shipped 12/2 and left uk 12/5. Ni updates since. At this point im gonna have to pop competitors beans for next run if i dknt recieve next couple days. Can you please check on this order and email me as this shoyld have arrived by 12/10. Thanks.

Still having an issue with order #648. Ordered on 11/29. Shipped 12/2 and left uk 12/5. Ni updates since. At this point im gonna have to pop competitors beans for next run if i dknt recieve next couple days. Can you please check on this order and email me as this shoyld have arrived by 12/10. Thanks.

Checking on it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back