Grow Room Micro Grow à la Spaghetti Sauce

SpaghettiSauce

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hello AFN!

Thank you for the warm welcomes. This community is without a doubt my number one choice to start my journal. I'm 28 yrs old living in Florida, USA. Working on my first "stealth grow." I will be asking lots of questions and looking for opinions here for the next few months as I start my horticultural journey. There will also be a few great spaghetti sauce recipes to keep your munchies at bay in between a hopefully successful grow. With that being said, here's what I'm working with:

1 19x18x36" Stealth Grow box with Carbon Filter Exhaust system
150 Watt Led UFO Light
3.5 gallon Medium
2 Airstones on an Airpump
General Hydroponics Flora Series Nutes
Cal Mag from GH
HydroGuard Supplement
Floralicious Plus
PH up and Down
Rockwool for inserting germinated seeds
Aquaticlife RO Buddy Reverse Osmosis System
PH Meter, TDS meter
Dwarf Ganja Seeds from MarijuanaSeedShop.com (and 10 AK47 Fem Freebies)

I cant speak to anyone I know personally about this, so people in this forum will be the only ones that know. (aren't you lucky!) I want to start small, see if I can manage one maybe two plants, and then move on to a larger grow in the future. I'm still waiting on delivery for most of the items and will be posting as I go. I just have to burn one down and wait until it all gets here.

-SS

[HASHTAG]#Powerful14[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#Smorf[/HASHTAG]

20161121_171524.jpg

All my nutes have arrived. I'm still waiting on the seeds, RO filter, PH and TDS meters. After reading some reviews that were really difficult to find on the seedbank MarijuanaSeedShop.com, my confidence is down. I have a tracking number that says my item arrived and has been processed through facility in Miami on Friday the 18th. It's been a week since any update. I'm hoping Thanksgiving Holiday is to blame and my package wasn't seized. Fingers Crossed!

Its small i know. I bought this and i wish I did a little more research. Im going to build another box so I can use this one for the mother. Clone and put into a bigger cab.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I'm sure you will do fine dude always remember kiss (keep it simple stupid) just got an ro system myself going to plumb it in next week [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

I'm sure you will do fine dude always remember kiss (keep it simple stupid) just got an ro system myself going to plumb it in next week [emoji106]

I always say [kiss] keep it sweet and simple.. guess i need to step it up!

I always say [kiss] keep it sweet and simple.. guess i need to step it up!

No dude go at your own pace I've only been growing just over 2 years been some monumental feck ups but hey its all a learning curve [emoji106]

Back